Top Boy (Season 4)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol, I ain’t realize Curtis n nem was from Liverpool. I thought they was some mixed Irish nikkaz I couldn’t stand they ass :pachaha:

Would be hilarious if Tommy Shelby’s great grandson got to beefin with Dushane on some Birmingham vs London shyt :skip:

to be honest i prefer weekly releases. its hard not to binge a show thats this good but i prefer to savor it

Yeah it’s real easy to binge Top Boy it’s such a fun show and it’s easy to get into the characters.

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
Only a 2 hour plane ride to Spain

yeah but they could have included a scene of him at the airport or him on the way to the airport. Its like they said screw continuity we need to get this entire script done in 8 episodes, the last episodes were defo rushed. Think netflix must have had pressure on the filming crew to wrap things up because the first half of the season was alright.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yeah but they could have included a scene of him at the airport or him on the way to the airport. Its like they said screw continuity we need to get this entire script done in 8 episodes, the last episodes were defo rushed. Think netflix must have had pressure on the filming crew to wrap things up because the first half of the season was alright.

I hope that ain’t the case. Frfr, post Summerhouse Top Boy should’ve been on HBGOAT it was a good enough show by that point to get a shot. Might’ve allowed the writers to maintain the quality of the first two seasons.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lowkey explains how she was able to tolerate Dushane’s lifestyle better than Rihanna did. Someone from the ends more likely to be cool with it over a square lawyer.
facts. its the sad reality for a lot of our black women. its sad but i cant excuse it either
Dushane
if dushane runs the tapes and gets the scoop on Kit, he gains some pts back for letting jaime's crew in on the ting. :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lowkey explains how she was able to tolerate Dushane’s lifestyle better than Rihanna did. Someone from the ends more likely to be cool with it over a square lawyer.
Thing is that the lawyer had vision.
Sheda been had dushane out the game making real money

i know dudes like that from high school. Used to do fraud and run a few drugs and bought a couple condos and shyt early. Now they probably millionaires while im saving for my first condo

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope show. Quality television in all aspects

The way Stef looked at Sully is like he's ready to become a roadman. I actually like the Spain and Morocco storyline. Glad that kid made it out :wow:

To the UK cats here, what are places like Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and Manchester known for? They get busy like London cats and be bussing their guns and selling food?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

The way Stef looked at Sully is like he's ready to become a roadman. I actually like the Spain and Morocco storyline. Glad that kid made it out :wow:

To the UK cats here, what are places like Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and Manchester known for? They get busy like London cats and be bussing their guns and selling food?

Jamie was a good nikka, got that kid to Spain. RIP my nikka :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

@LiveFromLondon @Ukbrotha @Kunty McPhuck @Gilver

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't know why dushane didn't send jaq out to spain instead of jamie? Bro is the trillest in the gang after sully.

That little yute, why's he simping for the smelliest, fattest, dumbest girl in the ends? :hhh: And jamie and uni bro didn't put him up on game.

Prob didn't have a passport
Jamie did