Top Boy (Season 4)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk that, I blame that sneaky cac bytch Liz for this shyt why he listen to that hoe? :to:

But the crazy part is if she ain’t do what she did then Dushane wouldn’t of had the ammo he needed to twist arms and save Summerhouse from full blown gentrification. Jamie died for the Summerhouse community, my nikka was that honorable……:wow:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Episode5… Is that the first time jaq put someone down

jaq sulley and jamie te best characters for sure

I think so, I don’t remember her having done so prior. But I agree, those are my favorite characters. I actually really like Dushane too cuz he reminds me a lot of my brother back when he was out doin dumb shyt. Same build and hairline and all lol. I suppose some don’t care for him because he’s a bit more cliche and harder to connect with due to his colder more calculated nature.

Truth be told, I never really got over Dris gettin plucked that shyt was sad. While I understood why he felt that way it was still fukked up what he did. I understand him not liking how he was being treated but breh had a daughter to look after and shoulda thought of that before pulling a stunt like that.

It’s something about road men that’s taking care of they kids/family that endears you to them so much. That’s one of the things I really love about Top Boy it shows the baller side of things with Dushane and the real life struggles of guys like Jamie/Dris trying to balance the life of a street nikka and a responsible and devoted parent after loss (Dris BM in jail/Jamie’s parents dying when they were still young).

On another note, watching this shyt got me playing UK Garage and talkin like I’m from the ends….:pachaha:

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
“Whats with the gloves bruv!?!?”

thewire-all-in-the-game.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think so, I don’t remember her having done so prior. But I agree, those are my favorite characters. I actually really like Dushane too cuz he reminds me a lot of my brother back when he was out doin dumb shyt. Same build and hairline and all lol. I suppose some don’t care for him because he’s a bit more cliche and harder to connect with due to his colder more calculated nature.

Truth be told, I never really got over Dris gettin plucked that shyt was sad. It’s something about road men that’s taking care of they kids/family that endears you to them so much. That’s one of the things I really love about Top Boy it shows the baller side of things with Dushane and the real life struggles of guys like Jamie/Dris trying to balance the life of a street nikka and a responsible and devoted parent after loss (Dris BM in jail/Jamie’s parents dying when they were still young).

On another note, watching this shyt got me playing UK Garage and talkin like I’m from the ends….:pachaha:
i used to fukk with Dushane heavy but he makes too many mistakes. Autocratic leadership doesnt work for what hes trying to accomplish...especially when you need people to do your work for you.

All it does is make you a target. A good example is how Dushane treats Jamie then sends him to Morocco. Asking for trouble

Toronto and London slang is similar so i already talk like them lol

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i used to fukk with Dushane heavy but he makes too many mistakes. Autocratic leadership doesnt work for what hes trying to accomplish...especially when you need people to do your work for you.

All it does is make you a target. A good example is how Dushane treats Jamie then sends him to morrocco. Asking for trouble

Toronto and London slang is similar so i already talk like them lol

Yeah, I take that as being a part of his character flaws. His operation is pretty precarious and that weird illness he was having imo helps to represent that.

Edit: My bad, need to spoiler more.

I hated that he sent Jamie out there from the jump because it was too soon for him to be getting sent on GTA missions like that. Just felt like some fukk shyt was gon happen and it did. But he wanted Sully to go originally, Jamie was only chosen cuz he’s the only other guy Dushane could trust to be smart enough to handle things. Plus he was more expendable than Sully and it was a good test of loyalty that he almost passed.

Smfh, why the fukk he listen to Liz? :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, I take that as being a part of his character flaws. His operation is pretty precarious and that weird illness he was having imo helps to represent that.

I hated that he sent Jamie out there from the jump because it was too soon for him to be getting sent on GTA missions like that. Just felt like some fukk shyt was gon happen and it did. But he wanted Sully to go originally, Jamie was only chosen cuz he’s the only other guy Dushane could trust to be smart enough to handle things. Plus he was more expendable than Sully and it was a good test of loyalty that he almost passed.

Smfh, why the fukk he listen to Liz? :snoop:
uh oh. im on ep 6. gonna watch tn
that white chick a cancer though

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
facts. british shows do this a lot

I really like that shyt. It’s what made Top Boy so good to me. Summerhouse will always be my favorite era of Top Boy that shyt was so fukkin gritty and realistic and the depth of the characters was amazing. I always say it, but gentrification itself has been the silent star character of the show.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Last season was perfection. This season was real good.

I love how they incorporate other UK cities like Manchester and Liverpool into the show. Places I know nothing about. Hearing the different accents.

When Curtis and his sis were on screen I changed to subtitles :mjlol:
lol

ive always felt the Manchester/Liverpool dialect made them sound similar to irish ppl
im guessing geographically that north UK closer to ireland

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My bad, hope I ain’t ruin shyt ima spoiler more from now on. They should’ve been releasing these shyts weekly like Winning Time. It’s got enough clout for that.
to be honest i prefer weekly releases. its hard not to binge a show thats this good but i prefer to savor it