Top Boy (Season 4)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Finishing a second watch, Ep 6. I think Steph might become a stick up kid. Wouldn't be surprised if after everything with Jamie, Ats and his new friend, that he just grabs a tool and starts robbing the dealers on road. I don't think he wants to sell, but he's going to be one angry young man.

Edit : Hes also going to become a serogate parent to his friend and her little sister. Thats going to be his new family.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
It's been a minute and maybe I need to rewatch the last season to compare, but this season relied on most of the side characters just being dumb as fukk in order to advance the plot.

I still enjoyed it, and ripped through the back half all in today. But they need to tighten up the writing for next season.

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
Was there even a mention of sully going to Spain. One scene he’s half dead from being tortured then the next time you see him he’s in Spain like nothing happened :dahell:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Probably already discussed in the thread, but Sully by far the best character on this show. Dude portrays the agonizing so well.

Sully is tremendous. From Summerhouse to now he’s always been the most compelling character to me. Dushane and Sully are great in that their characters compliment and clash with each other perfectly.