Top Boy (Season 4)

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Sully is who he is...and that's it. He knows it too, which is why he's spent so much time agonizing over why he just can't be anything but the monster he;s always been. He wants boss-level respect but isn't capable of the planning and patience necessary to get there. Funny thing is, if he got more acknowledgement from Dushane he'd probably be good for a bit, but it'd never be enough. He envies Dushane. So much so that he mocks the deliberate moves and schemes Dushane comes up with like...why don't you just kill dem all and dun?

Funniest exchange this season to me:

Dushane: bro...make sure that whip disappears. Make sure you sort out the sister as well.
Sully: Oi! :birdman:
Dushane: Can you make sure the whip disappears and sort out the sister...please? :childplease:While I go and deal with Ruben...
Sully: All right, boss :jawalrus:

And he ends up letting Vee and One-Eye be out in the wind, because to his logic...he'll just kill them later if they rally back, not that they're loose ends to be tied up rightthehellnow. All he is is a wrecking ball. Strategy beyond the mission under his nose is beyond him.

Aside from that, Pebbles and Lauryn both :camby:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Stef is not going to be a roadman:mjlol:
not pay attention to anything bruv

conceited-reaction.gif

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Sully is who he is...and that's it. He knows it too, which is why he's spent so much time agonizing over why he just can't be anything but the monster he;s always been. He wants boss-level respect but isn't capable of the planning and patience necessary to get there. Funny thing is, if he got more acknowledgement from Dushane he'd probably be good for a bit, but it'd never be enough. He envies Dushane. So much so that he mocks the deliberate moves and schemes Dushane comes up with like...why don't you just kill dem all and dun?

Funniest exchange this season to me:

Dushane: bro...make sure that whip disappears. Make sure you sort out the sister as well.
Sully: Oi! :birdman:
Dushane: Can you make sure the whip disappears and sort out the sister...please? :childplease:While I go and deal with Ruben...
Sully: All right, boss :jawalrus:

And he ends up letting Vee and One-Eye be out in the wind, because to his logic...he'll just kill them later if they rally back, not that they're loose ends to be tied up rightthehellnow. All he is is a wrecking ball. Strategy beyond the mission under his nose is beyond him.

Aside from that, Pebbles and Lauryn both :camby:
I liked that scene, but the funniest to me was when Dushan talks to Ruben.
Ruben nods to the CO to come take him back to his cell.
Dushane goes "Na he aight" and the CO goes back to where she was standing.
Ruben looking like...... .. :dahell: I know this bytch not leaving me when I called her ass over here to take me away from this crazy nikka.

I ran that shyt back like 5x :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Jaq had a big role this season, she was very believable in all her scenes. Most of the actors were on point, Curtis, Vee and Speaks were all believable and menacing.

Sully returned to his natural form he was on some hiding business after what he did to dris but hes a gully mother fukker and dont you forget it. Ngl theirs a sexy sumn sumn to him tho.

As someone else said the Liverpool beef can still happen, just like the US down south, them man up north move different and are on a different kinda crud. But your right I wish it was fleshed out a bit more, they were excellent villains.

I may have to watch this season again
If you a dude…. :unimpressed::dame: