Top Boy (Season 4)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Which is exactly why I ain’t even mad at Dris for doing what he did in S3. The writing was literally on the wall so Idk why the fukk Sully was all shook over Dris’ actions when him coming back into the picture not only pushed down Dris’ rank from Dushane’s reactivated No. 2, after coming back from Jamaica, to being pushed down to like his No. 5 or something like that…..And of course Dushane leaving Dris in the dark and giving him the cold shoulder as Sully made himself more comfortable with the Summerhouse crew again with each passing episode. As far as I’m concerned when it comes to Dris’ betrayal and death, Dushane and Sully brought that shyt on themselves.

Agreed

They made that situation happen.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Which is exactly why I ain’t even mad at Dris for doing what he did in S3. The writing was literally on the wall so Idk why the fukk Sully was all shook over Dris’ actions when him coming back into the picture not only pushed down Dris’ rank from Dushane’s reactivated No. 2, after coming back from Jamaica, to being pushed down to like his No. 5 or something like that…..And of course Dushane leaving Dris in the dark and giving him the cold shoulder as Sully made himself more comfortable with the Summerhouse crew again with each passing episode. As far as I’m concerned when it comes to Dris’ betrayal and death, Dushane and Sully brought that shyt on themselves.

That's the exact point I made last season. I never blamed Dris for what he did. Why should he be loyal to "friends" that aren't loyal to him? Those were supposed to be his day ones.

Look at the pattern with Sully at the beginning of every season. He (or Dushane) disappears, comes back and starts talking shyt to Dushane and being wild disrespectful - yet Dushane never treated Sully nearly as bad as he did Dris even though his authority was always being directly challenged by him from the beginning.

Dris gave Dushane his place to stay when he got back from Jamaica and gave him all the info that was happening on the streets while he was away. All the shyt he did holding it down over the years, only for Dushane and Sully to be dismissive, disrespectful and cracking jokes at his expense. Then to add insult to injury even Sully's cousin told him everyone knows how he's being treated.

I would have turned on them nikkas too.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Straight to it, this season was the middest one of them all. How do you open the door w/o looking through it at night. How do you introduce that sinister looking Christopher Willliams as the main antagonist over sum dumb bird that she belonged to anyways.

How you gonna snitch against the most powerful dude you know when you know your family will get touched and you gave your beloved son to the nikka for safe keeping... The writing was lazier than one would expect, but the series is getting long in the tooth not to have holes creep through.

Hopefully the Moroccan kid Jamie helped out and his youngest brother link up for sum revenge. Them boys eliminated every opp and should have enough money to retire by next season.

If that happened :dead: