Top Boy (Season 4)

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Finished the season and enjoyed it. b

Curtis, Vee, and Speak had me uncomfortable every time they were on screen :merchant:

Vee :takedat:

Pebbles and Lauryn ain't shyt. How you flee from London for being around the wrong man only to end up with an even worse man in Liverpool? :mjlol:

Jaq killed it this season and the last:wow:

I miss Ats. Stef was lost without him:mjcry:

Dushane should have taken the 2 million and got out the game. Too late for him now.

Nah

Jamie had it coming once he went to Spain and tried to cut his own deal. Sully just never told Dushane about it. I like how abrupt it was. It made you think every was wrapping up in a happy ending but there was still a loose end that needed to be resolved.

Yeah Sully already told him what time it was.

I would have been on my guard. Or get him before he got me. As one or the other was not going to make it. If Jaime was as smart as he was last season, Sully wouldn't have made it home from Spain, could have blamed blowback from the Los Deques gang

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Sully already told him what time it was.

I would have been on my guard. Or get him before he got me. As one or the other was not going to make it. If Jaime was as smart as he was last season, Sully wouldn't have made it home from Spain, could have blamed blowback from the Los Deques gang

Jamie wasn't in a position to do anything to Sully in Spain. He had no gun and he's not that seasoned of a killer.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I guess from Dushane POV he thought planting them drugs in the last season would humble him.

Also as he told him when they met up at the cafe, there had been no murders when Jamie was sitting down, and people were content making money, not beefing. His betting risk was Jaime would settle down as the huge amounts of money coming in for him and his crew would chill him out to behave himself and he could groom him to be a reliable solider.

What Dushane should have foresaw is treating people like shyt, and dismissing them when he no longer needs them coldly, Is a dumb way to be moving.

Which is exactly why I ain’t even mad at Dris for doing what he did in S3. The writing was literally on the wall so Idk why the fukk Sully was all shook over Dris’ actions when him coming back into the picture not only pushed down Dris’ rank from Dushane’s reactivated No. 2, after coming back from Jamaica, to being pushed down to like his No. 5 or something like that…..And of course Dushane leaving Dris in the dark and giving him the cold shoulder as Sully made himself more comfortable with the Summerhouse crew again with each passing episode. As far as I’m concerned when it comes to Dris’ betrayal and death, Dushane and Sully brought that shyt on themselves.

Daps
Straight to it, this season was the middest one of them all. How do you open the door w/o looking through it at night. How do you introduce that sinister looking Christopher Willliams as the main antagonist over sum dumb bird that she belonged to anyways.

How you gonna snitch against the most powerful dude you know when you know your family will get touched and you gave your beloved son to the nikka for safe keeping... The writing was lazier than one would expect, but the series is getting long in the tooth not to have holes creep through.

Hopefully the Moroccan kid Jamie helped out and his youngest brother link up for sum revenge. Them boys eliminated every opp and should have enough money to retire by next season.