Top Boy (Season 4)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I would have loved the season to focus on this aspect, Dushane trying to expand his reach but runs into out of town goons, Turks or Albanians

He already beefed with the Albanians and had to get out of dodge. :mjlol:

The Liverpool beef can still be a thing. You know his sister isn't going to take this lying down. But agree Curtis shouldn't have been killed off so quick

Jaq had a big role this season, she was very believable in all her scenes. Most of the actors were on point, Curtis, Vee and Speaks were all believable and menacing.

Sully returned to his natural form he was on some hiding business after what he did to dris but hes a gully mother fukker and dont you forget it. Ngl theirs a sexy sumn sumn to him tho.

As someone else said the Liverpool beef can still happen, just like the US down south, them man up north move different and are on a different kinda crud. But your right I wish it was fleshed out a bit more, they were excellent villains.

I may have to watch this season again

The Liverpool beef can still happen, but they definitely shouldn't have killed off Curtis. I know Rafe from season two was a known killer, but he wasn't nearly as menacing as Curtis to me. Curtis didn't have that much screen time but you just know he's on some other shyt because his aura spoke for itself. Hopefully his sister and that other dude will carry the mantle and bring some Liverpool goons to LDN. I know we like to think we're gullier than all other cities but that's up for debate. :pachaha:

This show would benefit greatly if the episodes were released weekly

I agree, it should have been released weekly like Power. It would keep the buzz going longer plus you're less likely to see spoilers on the net.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'd say this season and season 2 are the darkest out the whole series.

The death of that kid at the end of season 2 really fukked with me when I first saw it. fukk them Albanians but that was Dushane's fault.

One thing I gotta give to Top Boy it doesn't shy away from the permanent damage this life does to little kids, whether they get killed or at best lose their innocence over time.

Jamie's little bro is gonna be on some other shyt next season and I don't know if his other bro is even gonna be able to finish uni after what happened.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

The death of that kid at the end of season 2 really fukked with me when I first saw it. fukk them Albanians but that was Dushane's fault.

One thing I gotta give to Top Boy it doesn't shy away from the permanent damage this life does to little kids, whether they get killed or at bets lose their innocence over time.

Jamie's little bro is gonna be on some other shyt next season and I don't know if his other bro is even gonna be able to finish uni after what happened.

I hope he doesn’t turn into a nitty like that chick Tia he was hanging around with. Seeing your bro get slumped like that would disturb me forever. He was already lacking with the trims. How Jaime let them boys walk round without fresh trims was :mjlol:

But yeah that kid getting tossed off the balcony was brutal. Them Albanians had Dushane on the run.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps

One thing I gotta give to Top Boy it doesn't shy away from the permanent damage this life does to little kids, whether they get killed or at bets lose their innocence over time.

Aaron graduated u see him Jamie and Stef celebrating at the season's end montage.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I hope he doesn’t turn into a nitty like that chick Tia he was hanging around with. Seeing your bro get slumped like that would disturb me forever. He was already lacking with the trims. How Jaime let them boys walk round without fresh trims was :mjlol:

But yeah that kid getting tossed off the balcony was brutal. Them Albanians had Dushane on the run.

Dude fled to Jamaica for 5 years following that incident

Pretty realistic

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the season and enjoyed it. b

Curtis, Vee, and Speak had me uncomfortable every time they were on screen :merchant:

Vee :takedat:

Pebbles and Lauryn ain't shyt. How you flee from London for being around the wrong man only to end up with an even worse man in Liverpool? :mjlol:

Jaq killed it this season and the last:wow:

I miss Ats. Stef was lost without him:mjcry:

Dushane should have taken the 2 million and got out the game. Too late for him now.

ending felt off like a last minute decision after the season was over:patrice:

maybe ol boy got a new gig

Nah

Jamie had it coming once he went to Spain and tried to cut his own deal. Sully just never told Dushane about it. I like how abrupt it was. It made you think every was wrapping up in a happy ending but there was still a loose end that needed to be resolved.