Top Boy (Season 4)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A couple of major plot holes.

First, why doesn't Kit get at Dexter earlier? Call him up and let him know they're on the hunt for him so he needs to leave town for a while. It's so simple. One phone call would have saved his life. Both their lives. Maybe Jamie's too

Second, what happened to the shyt the Scouse mob took from the stash house? Dushane is just going to let the theft of several kilos and thousands of pounds slide like that?

kisses teeth :lolbron:

did you remember that kit wasn't with them when they found keziah, he only knew about dexter when they were at the cafe when jaq mentioned the name dexter and deshane told everyone burners only leave your phone with jaq, if you rewatch that scene kit didn't want to give up his phone but had to.

I think the bags were in the mitishbusi suv

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
kisses teeth :lolbron:

did you remember that kit wasn't with them when they found keziah, he only knew about dexter when they were at the cafe when jaq mentioned the name dexter and deshane told everyone burners only leave your phone with jaq, if you rewatch that scene kit didn't want to give up his phone but had to.

I think the bags were in the mitishbusi suv

Damn you paid attention to little details! I'm impressed, it completely passed me by. Thanks for clearing it up :salute:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
done?
show is mad popular and I doubt its as expensive as half the stuff on netflix
Oh yeah definitely, i just mean from the standpoint of it actually being in any way believable(i know it’s never been that but it feels like it got worse).

It’s basically a soap opera with gang violence. Still entertaining though :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh yeah definitely, i just mean from the standpoint of it actually being in any way believable(i know it’s never been that but it feels like it got worse).

It’s basically a soap opera with gang violence. Still entertaining though :manny:

Oh yeah definitely. I mean Sully getting kidnapped and almost beaten to death, going into peckham and not knowing the details of the place but coming out unscathed and killing mad people with a bunch of youngsters. How would criminals like deshane, sully, jamie be able to travel to morocco and spain without the federal police not knowing. 3 federal cops getting merked?

I mean the show started off with that cop scene and that was like the last time you saw them doing anything all season :mjlol:

when them liverpool dudes were across the street and went and shot up the shop any cctv would have caught that easily

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:trolling: aside knowing what we know about lauryn :hubie: was curtis really in the wrong?

Breh just wanted the mother of his child to stay away from poisonous social media and rest

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
:trolling: aside knowing what we know about lauryn :hubie: was curtis really in the wrong?

Breh just wanted the mother of his child to stay away from poisonous social media and rest

She caused so much trouble that she's better of dead tbh. Curtis was loving, in a psycho way. Lauren wanted to thot it up.

Here's hoping next season they get a stephen french rip off to come in and put it on the Summerhouse crew as revenge for curtis

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

I feel like the sister was the biggest problem. If it was just Curtis and Lauryn living together she might not have been quite so anxious about it. Even with his controlling ways she could easily go outside or talk on the phone or whatever whenever he was busy, if it had been just the two of them

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this show might be done. :lupe:

I get there has to be some suspension of disbelief with any show but a lot of this season was just straight up ridiculous :dead:
Yeah I think I’m done with this show after this season. You would have thought it takes place in a 3rd world country and not the most surveillance city in the world with how nikkas drop bodies and and never get arrested. They trying to have ol boy with the car snitch when all they got do is look at any one of them CCTV cameras. :deadmanny: It’s basically a American crime drama that has a London backdrop. The OG seasons actually felt like some London shyt.

Last edited: