Happy ol girl poked up dude.
Happy about the suspension.
Wait why did dude just get popped?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Did Drake recruit Courtney Kemp? Bodies dropping left and right with no one getting caught? London shootouts without police showing up?

Sully has to die. He let Lauryn live but took out Jamie for what???? :dahell:
Jaq begged him to spare Lauryn. She would do anything for him and looked at him as family. I think he sees himself in her

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
He's popular so I can see why ppl mad but him and Sully been beefing forever, sully warned him he was moving loud. He gave Sully enough reason this season. Jamie was a schemer and plotter on top of it, he wasn't gonna pay his dues and wait his turn

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Did Drake recruit Courtney Kemp? Bodies dropping left and right with no one getting caught? London shootouts without police showing up?

Sully has to die. He let Lauryn live but took out Jamie for what???? :dahell:

Yeah, I know London has the 3rd most CCTV cameras in the World per population, 73 cameras per 1000 people. IRL, their operation would've been shut down a long ass time ago

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Jamie was giving too much attitude tbf. He humbled up a little when summer house gang check mate'd his power play, but it was only a matter of time till he would find another angle.

Jac's dyke goon swag was on 100 this season. Probably > snoop. Snoop might have had a bigger body count, but did she have hands though? I don't see her swagged out in fly Adidas tracksuits gut shotting bytches like jac.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
ending felt off like a last minute decision after the season was over:patrice:

maybe ol boy got a new gig

No it was logical.

The only reason why it felt like a shock ending is because the season did not make Jamie's scheming to eventually takeover the main storyline/focus of the season. It was also mixed in with several other storylines which made it come across as random.

Jamie told the Police Captain in Spain that he would basically eventually betray and takeover from Dushane. When Sully goes to Spain he figures this out as the police captain tells him that. He was dead right there and I even thought Sully would kill him at that point.

Realistically Jamie never have been brought back. It was dumb and unrealistic for a character like Dushane to even believe that he would be content with working under him when they just had a war.