Top Boy (Season 4)

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Someone explain something to me. That Spanish dude still did business with that cac knowing that he kills his men and killed Antonio?

Just to clarify, you mean

Spanish dude: Emilio
Cac: Juan

Right?

Because if that's who you're talking about...Emilio did everything out of respect for Lizzie...up until he and Jamie met up with Juan in Spain.

He only turned to murdering Juan after Sully arrived in Spain.

Watch the scene where Sully and Emilio are chatting at Emilio's crib and they discuss the box that Sully eventually uses to murder Emilio and a few Los Duques nikkas.

Emilio is probably a drug lord on Sosa levels. I have a feeling we haven't heard the last from him.

And now u got this open vaccum of power with Juan dead and Los Duques running wild with the Morrocans now more able to traffick into Spain.

Dushane gonna need Emilio back in the game to help keep Los Duques off their backs now that Juan gone. Dude is a demon peep how he murked dude at the beginning of the season in the ocean

shyt going to be litty

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just to clarify, you mean

Spanish dude: Emilio
Cac: Juan

Right?

Because if that's who you're talking about...Emilio did everything out of respect for Lizzie...up until he and Jamie met up with Juan in Spain.

He only turned to murdering Juan after Sully arrived in Spain.

Watch the scene where Sully and Emilio are chatting at Emilio's crib and they discuss the box that Sully eventually uses to murder Emilio and a few Los Duques nikkas.

Emilio is probably a drug lord on Sosa levels. I have a feeling we haven't heard the last from him.

And now u got this open vaccum of power with Juan dead and Los Duques running wild with the Morrocans now more able to traffick into Spain.

Dushane gonna need Emilio back in the game to help keep Los Duques off their backs now that Juan gone. Dude is a demon peep how he murked dude at the beginning of the season in the ocean

shyt going to be litty

hope they don't take another 3 years to drop the next season :stopitslime:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think this show might be done. :lupe:

I get there has to be some suspension of disbelief with any show but a lot of this season was just straight up ridiculous :dead:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Jamie was giving too much attitude tbf. He humbled up a little when summer house gang check mate'd his power play, but it was only a matter of time till he would find another angle.

Jac's dyke goon swag was on 100 this season. Probably > snoop. Snoop might have had a bigger body count, but did she have hands though? I don't see her swagged out in fly Adidas tracksuits gut shotting bytches like jac.

Snoop is way more ruthless and I'd say more skilled with weapons. She is top quality muscle.

Jaq isn't as good as muscle, but I think she has better management skills. I'd much prefer her to run a shop for me, negotiate a deal for me, and do those subtle jobs.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
No it was logical.

The only reason why it felt like a shock ending is because the season did not make Jamie's scheming to eventually takeover the main storyline/focus of the season. It was also mixed in with several other storylines which made it come across as random.

Jamie told the Police Captain in Spain that he would basically eventually betray and takeover from Dushane. When Sully goes to Spain he figures this out as the police captain tells him that. He was dead right there and I even thought Sully would kill him at that point.

Realistically Jamie never have been brought back. It was dumb and unrealistic for a character like Dushane to even believe that he would be content with working under him when they just had a war.

I guess from Dushane POV he thought planting them drugs in the last season would humble him.

Also as he told him when they met up at the cafe, there had been no murders when Jamie was sitting down, and people were content making money, not beefing. His betting risk was Jaime would settle down as the huge amounts of money coming in for him and his crew would chill him out to behave himself and he could groom him to be a reliable solider.

What Dushane should have foresaw is treating people like shyt, and dismissing them when he no longer needs them coldly, Is a dumb way to be moving.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
A couple of major plot holes.

First, why doesn't Kit get at Dexter earlier? Call him up and let him know they're on the hunt for him so he needs to leave town for a while. It's so simple. One phone call would have saved his life. Both their lives. Maybe Jamie's too

Second, what happened to the shyt the Scouse mob took from the stash house? Dushane is just going to let the theft of several kilos and thousands of pounds slide like that?