Top Boy (Season 4)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dying at yall thinking the kid who was just hiding out in a trash can from bullies is gonna be the one to come back like Arya stark :laff:
seen the sh't happen irl so it's not farfetched to me :yeshrug:

half the youts out here only turnt bad because either they or one of their loved ones got violated or turnt runtz and they felt like they needed to retaliate

lib123

All Star
Daps
Jamie was probably the most liked character on the show. its a big move but i feel like they shortened the shows lifespan a bit.

Sully a whole vagabond out here with no family or connections to anyone at this point. He just exists for no reason now

The ending was kinda weird. Some people are speculating it was a dream.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
seen the sh't happen irl so it's not farfetched to me :yeshrug:

half the youts out here only turnt bad because either they or one of their loved ones got violated or turnt runtz and they felt like they needed to retaliate

that should have been the storyline for At's tbh

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
I had high hopes for Snowfall, entertaining but I doubt it will be better than what it currently is.

Power is just unlimited fukkery and should be taken as such, I don't know why some people view it as a gangster epic
Its the ones who think the streets is like how it is on Power when in actuality it is more like Top Boy. Watching Power theres never a sense of dread or impending doom and the feeling it does produce is cheap. Especially for a show thats set in NY during goon szn. London is always grey and gloomy and the characters portray that mindset and their locale.

Tracksuit Mafia we outchea fam:banderas:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Season is good. Will definitely watch it a few times. The ending wasn't bad to me because sometimes that really ends up happening

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron or Steff kills Sully..I also think Jaq will take over for Dushane once he's out the picture. Looks like they foreshadowed it at the end when Dushane handed her the brick and she looking at the all the product

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Show is basically Power London :dead:

Dushane = Ghost. Sully = Tommy.

To be honest the season was wack outside of the ending and domestic abuse storyline.

The previous season made it seem like this season would be focused on Dushane vs Sully with Jamie scheming/police taskforce going after them and it was sort of that way for the first 3 episodes but then they dropped it completely to focus on other storylines.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Drake recruit Courtney Kemp? Bodies dropping left and right with no one getting caught? London shootouts without police showing up?

Sully has to die. He let Lauryn live but took out Jamie for what???? :dahell:
Yeah the amount of murders and shooting was ridiculous especially given the fact nobody was arrested. London has CCTV on every corner. Sully does a hit in broad day at the end with no mask :usure:. They turned this shyt into power