Top Boy (Season 4)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jamie was probably the most liked character on the show. its a big move but i feel like they shortened the shows lifespan a bit.

Sully a whole vagabond out here with no family or connections to anyone at this point. He just exists for no reason now

It reminds me of Boardwalk Empire when Jimmy got taken out, a well-liked character that seemed to be getting built up for more. Just like BE, Jamie's death has made it clear Top Boy is firmly about Sully and Dushane's story and will end with those two

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh no not Liverpool
nwo-scotthall.gif
...ok? Lmao

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie was probably the most liked character on the show. its a big move but i feel like they shortened the shows lifespan a bit.

Sully a whole vagabond out here with no family or connections to anyone at this point. He just exists for no reason now
You kinda need an agent of chaos in these types of shows though tbf :yeshrug:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man I posted once in this thread before finishing the season and I’m glad. Just read the thread and cats just said fukk spoilers tags on the last page or so.

Shelly’s storyline with Bev and the white girl with the boat both could have been cut. I don’t see what purpose they served.

Tia is annoying AF, she definitely need her ass beat but her parents dipped so that ain’t happening.

I’ll have to rewatch season 3 cause I really don’t remember anything from it.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
The man playing Curtis is the best villain of the show. I felt like I was watching a psychological thriller whenever Lauryn was around him.
I can't understand a word he says though. I m not from the UK but I don't need subtitles to understand the majority of that cast. Curtis and his people with THAT accent don't even sound like they speak the English language, it sounds like a jumble of syllables. How the fukk does the UK have that many regional accents in that small of a geographic area?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The man playing Curtis is the best villain of the show. I felt like I was watching a psychological thriller whenever Lauryn was around him.
I can't understand a word he says though. I m not from the UK but I don't need subtitles to understand the majority of that cast. Curtis and his people with THAT accent don't even sound like they speak the English language, it sounds like a jumble of syllables. How the fukk does the UK have that many regional accents in that small of a geographic area?
That nikka curtis was downright a psychopath. The creepy way dude never got mad but you can clearly see the madness/tension …:damn:

the sister was crazy too but you can see that there was a line even she would not cross with dude…makes you wonder what they have seen him do

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That nikka curtis was downright a psychopath. The creepy way dude never got mad but you can clearly see the madness/tension …:damn:

the sister was crazy too but you can see that there was a line even she would not cross with dude…makes you wonder what they have seen him do

when lauryn got in the taxi and it was speeding off then :damn:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

You're right, Sully doesn't seem to care about money he's just enjoys chaos and taking out people that mess with the squad.

But he feels entitled and wants to be equal co-boss because his money was what they started with

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Trust me I'm from London and we struggle to understand them too :mjlol:

Heavy liverpool accent, I was laughing with my girl saying no way Americans will understand them

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Just got done binging it. This season is all over the place. No clear direction and alot of random story lines. No wonder why this season only has 8 episodes. They didn't have a clue on what stories to tell for this season.

They have a massive problem in spain with the police out there, but that is suddenly handled quickly with Sully killing the police. This is after Sully looking like he is out the game, when living next to a old faced white broad. Suddenly his albino niece shows up with some problems and he becomes a menace again. Jamie is alot less effective in this season....dude is basically Dushane's b**ch. Dude can't even control his younger brothers, somehow his youngest brother is always angry following a girl abandoned by her parents. Then suddenly we have a random ass storyline about Lauryn and her new baby daddy, Dushane's girl removing a body and some other bs.

2.5 years and this is the best they could come up with? not worth the wait. The dushane and sully storylines have run their course. They need to hand it over to the next generation, can't be 40 talking about your a "Top Boy", what kinda grown ass man says he is a top boy.

Your from amerikkka? Only a top boy? You don’t have a clue innit? Your an idiot thinking mandem just a top boy innit?

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Just finished watching the season...

WTF BRUV?!
QG6aVkm.gif

Yo Sully gotta go bruvs fukk this shyt :pacspit:

I understand he had tension with Jamie but I still can't understand why he would kill the brotha?! shyt really wasn't that deep or was it brehs? I'm really here thinking hard AF as to why Sully felt the need to kill Jamie? Can anyone make this shyt make sense? smh

It deadass feels like part of this was to be spiteful to Dushane. Since Dushane had referred to Jamie as their "Retirement plan" Sully went out of his way to fukk shyt up. Breh did that shyt right in front of Aaron and Stef too. Those poor kids just wanted normal lives :mjcry:

The extra fukked up thing is Kit woulda been ready to ride out but Jamie killed him just to prove his loyalty to Dushane and Sully :damn:

Sully been a Wasteman since day 1, they did a good job showing his point of view on things last season but ultimately breh is a roadman with no regard for human life

Mofukka also shot Dris 20 fukking times too...and yes I know Dris snaked them. But still 20 fukking times?

Somebody please empty the clip on Sully next season :bustback::bustback:

Yo my night is ruined brehs...fukk man this shyt hurt...

Look bruv, Jamie was a real top boy and a real smart boss. Smarter than dushane. Dushane is too old bruv. nikka wildin

i know Jamie lil bruv is gonna get that get back on sully.

fukk bruv