Top Boy (Season 4)

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I need somebody to bring me up to speed on a couple tings. Why isn’t Dushane fukking with Lauryn? I forgot what she did. And what is up with crazy ass Curtis and his sister? Them 2 are complete nuts.

*kisses teeth*

she was dating the opps and gave her bf the drop on sully i think…she was gossiping way too much about dushanes crew

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I need somebody to bring me up to speed on a couple tings. Why isn’t Dushane fukking with Lauryn? I forgot what she did. And what is up with crazy ass Curtis and his sister? Them 2 are complete nuts.

*kisses teeth*

Lauryn was sent away by jaq. If she stayed Dushane would have told sully and she would have prob been clapped. Went to Liverpool and got impregnated by Curtis the gun runner and his messed up family

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
At first I really wasnt fukkin with this season cuz it seemed like things were all over the place but thats the dope game. I personally aint like the whole Spain/Morocco storyline but seeing lil buddy wit the watch at the end made me:mjcry:.

Lauryn really is a cautionary tale for women getting involved in that life cuz brother and the fam was on that bullshyt fr. If i aint know about tricks writers use. I would've thought bro and sis clapped everyone and everything in that nail shop. If they wanted to keep bro for next SZN they deff would've had it play out like that.

Im glad they gave Jaq more to do this season, she that nice balance between Dushane and Sully.

Jamie...I hate that it had to happen to the boy. I was actually rooting for bro this season. You can tell bro was torn between straight and narrow and the roads. Mandem saying he aint deserve that must've missed when he tried to set himself up to undermine Dushane. I did like how Dushane didnt really leave ZT out to dry completely. Im actually kinda sad Kit had to go because I feel like he had potential fr. Dushane knew shyt was fishy cuz how you a roadman but you actin all shook n shyt talm bout "he reached for the gun fam":comeon:

That Dushane vs Sully final season gonna be must watch TV in the ends:wow:

Show continues to please me with the cinematography and showcasing how the ends is getting more filthier and decaying. My only gripe was too much afrobeats and not enough drill:demonic:

Until next time bruvs:mjcry:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like snowfall and power, but this is the only show that kind of touches the wire in terms o that “real” feeling it gives you. Theres a lot of dramatic fugazi shyt in this also but the way its shot and the actors feel more natural to me.

Power is more like a dark comedy and snowfall is almost like Emmy award winning drama with trained actors. Even if the plot lines have gotten a little unfocused.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like snowfall and power, but this is the only show that kind of touches the wire in terms o that “real” feeling it gives you. Theres a lot of dramatic fugazi shyt in this also but the way its shot and the actors feel more natural to me.

Power is more like a dark comedy and snowfall is almost like Emmy award-winning drama with trained actors. Even if the plot lines have gotten a little unfocused.

I had high hopes for Snowfall, entertaining but I doubt it will be better than what it currently is.

Power is just unlimited fukkery and should be taken as such, I don't know why some people view it as a gangster epic

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Power is more like a dark comedy and snowfall is almost like Emmy award winning drama with trained actors. Even if the plot lines have gotten a little unfocused.

Sully and deshane actors are executive producers they ain't going out till the final season on some Gennaro and Ciro

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I already knew about the surprise death thanks to a poster who don't know what fukking spoilers are for. :comeon:

But if dushane don't murk this bytch ass nikka already :smh:. That shyt legit pissed me off.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I already knew about the surprise death thanks to a poster who don't know what fukking spoilers are for. :comeon:

But if dushane don't murk this bytch ass nikka already :smh:. That shyt legit pissed me off.

Sully did it to look out for Dushane.

Dushane doesn't know that Jamie tried to snake him in Spain. Last time I checked Sully never told him exactly what Juan said.

Sully almost got merked by Leyton because of the beef Jamie had with him and Dushane. He got shot by Modie/Jamie/Jermaine and spooked his BM to the point he couldn't see his daughter after just starting to reenter her life.

Then Ats' death.

Then Kit's death. Jamie was that quick to kill Kits...yet you see the lengths Jaq went for Lauryn.

Essentially, Sully saw that the longer Jamie lived...the lesser his situation would get. Sooner or later Jamie will do something in the ends of looking out for himself, and his brothers. Honorable, but remember this is a street drama.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Jamie was probably the most liked character on the show. its a big move but i feel like they shortened the shows lifespan a bit.

Sully a whole vagabond out here with no family or connections to anyone at this point. He just exists for no reason now

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sully did it to look out for Dushane.

Dushane doesn't know that Jamie tried to snake him in Spain. Last time I checked Sully never told him exactly what Juan said.

Sully almost got merked by Leyton because of the beef Jamie had with him and Dushane. He got shot by Modie/Jamie/Jermaine and spooked his BM to the point he couldn't see his daughter after just starting to reenter her life.

Then Ats' death.

Then Kit's death. Jamie was that quick to kill Kits...yet you see the lengths Jaq went for Lauryn.

Essentially, Sully saw that the longer Jamie lived...the lesser his situation would get. Sooner or later Jamie will do something in the ends of looking out for himself, and his brothers. Honorable, but remember this is a street drama.

Yep, Jamie is liked and the storyline with his brother's tugs at the heart but he's done too much and it was clear he would continue to scheme so it makes in world sense that he got touched

Last edited: