Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 last night...shyt was better then I thought it would be :ehh:

Gonna finish season 1 later on today

Are they doing 1 episode per week with season 2? I thought this show aired its episodes on consecutive nights

Also im just now finding out that the dude who plays Sully in this and the dude who played Sam in Kidulthood are 2 different people :laugh:

I swear them nikkas look exactly the same

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
cosign this

those London accents must be strong as hell cause i usually dont have a problem understanding movies/tv shows from over there

the only other one i can remember needing subtitles for was Kidulthood

How comes we can understand americans (well i can) but they can never understand us, is it that hard

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
The UK always likes to front, they are not built for this shyt. They are just wannabes man SMH.

Their housing estates are clean and shyt but these fools still mad and always trying to front with their whack music and fake movies.

They don't even have a gun culture over there, shyt is fake. They are really on some knife/machete shyt.

This stuff is not even like the Wire, it's just a four part series of so called drugs/gang mentality.

lol theirs savages everywhere, but we do have guns and its not hard to get them so shhhhhh

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How comes we can understand americans (well i can) but they can never understand us, is it that hard
Its the heavy accent that throws people off

And all americans dont understand eachother either

People from the south tend to have heavy accents and its hard to understand them sometimes.Also alot people from baltimore have heavy accents (like Snoop from The Wire) and its hard to understand unless you grew up here

For the most part I usually understand people with british accents but some people (usually black people) have thick heavy accents thats hard to pick up

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Its the heavy accent that throws people off

And all americans dont understand eachother either

People from the south tend to have heavy accents and its hard to understand them sometimes.Also alot people from baltimore have heavy accents (like Snoop from The Wire) and its hard to understand unless you grew up here

For the most part I usually understand people with british accents but some people (usually black people) have thick heavy accents thats hard to pick up

i feel you on that one, i dunno maybe for me its because of music that got me understanding everyone from the south

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Growing up in the islands (guns are there) BUT dudes still on that knife/machete shyt.

Guess what from my perspective... the crazier person is the dude chapping you upside the head with the machete, that the dude shooting at you from across the way.

Your blood and white-meat gushing out, while he swinging and prolly shyt-talking at the same time.... :wow:

=====
Can't wait for this to release. Top Boy was a good mini-series
island boy also. even tho a good amount of fam is in america. households stay wit a machete/cutlass on deck.

kano still actin like a bytch. dushane gettin at lawyer hoes :russ:
that lil white boy still fukkin up :snoop:
that struggle freestyle by the young bul in the beginning :pachaha:

dinack :deadmanny:

i have officially incorporated mandem and wasteman in my vocab

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i think with top boy, they got heavy jamaican and british accents mixed, so i can see it being harder for some americans to undersand than watching james bond or some shyt. i remember struggling with some british shyt, like the big booty white broads accent in misfits

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i went back and watched the struggle bars.

LISTEN!
"seen a piff girl from afar, walked up, no front no back like a smart car" :dead:
"when i see a fiend i pass him the crinack, girl say she loves me while shes on my dinack" :deadmanny: