Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Oh yeah, the chinese dude who deals the weed in Top Boy played a Triad gangster in Kick Ass 2.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So hard to pick up some words without subtitles. :dead:
cosign this

those London accents must be strong as hell cause i usually dont have a problem understanding movies/tv shows from over there

the only other one i can remember needing subtitles for was Kidulthood

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Oh yeah, the chinese dude who deals the weed in Top Boy played a Triad gangster in Kick Ass 2.

Was Kick Ass 2 any good? Thinking of checking it out.

cosign this

those London accents must be strong as hell cause i usually dont have a problem understanding movies/tv shows from over there

the only other one i can remember needing subtitles for was Kidulthood

:laugh:

It wasn't that hard to understand IMO. Maybe cause I live out here. Have u seen the sequel to Kidulthood, called Adulthood? Way better IMO. I used to live in the area where those 2 films were shot in.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It wasn't that hard to understand IMO. Maybe cause I live out here. Have u seen the sequel to Kidulthood, called Adulthood? Way better IMO. I used to live in the area where those 2 films were shot in.
yea i seen it,i liked Kidulthood a little more tho

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Yeah Kick Ass 2 was good. I expected it to be meh but I was surprised. I haven't seen the first one though.

Oh yeah and I can understand people not understanding Kidulthood and all the other urban British flicks cos remember they're using slang and some of them mumble when they talk. I think a lot of people expect Mary Poppins and Hugh Grant. :laugh:
And those are just the London flicks. Let any American watch that Birmingham flick '1Day' and they might as well be watching City of God without the subtitles cos even I couldn't understand a lot of what they were saying much less anyone stateside! :laff:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Yeah Kick Ass 2 was good. I expected it to be meh but I was surprised. I haven't seen the first one though.

Oh yeah and I can understand people not understanding Kidulthood and all the other urban British flicks cos remember they're using slang and some of them mumble when they talk. I think a lot of people expect Mary Poppins and Hugh Grant. :laugh:
And those are just the London flicks. Let any American watch that Birmingham flick '1Day' and they might as well be watching City of God without the subtitles cos even I couldn't understand a lot of what they were saying much less anyone stateside! :laff:

I saw the 1st Kick Ass, and it was good. I'ma have to check out the second. And yeah I saw "1 Day" too. I didn't like it that much, It was OK. It was a hip hop musical too in a way. They did a few songs. But it was alright, pretty forgettable IMO.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

just watched the trailer for this :leon:

looks like piff but youre right i didnt understand most of the shyt they was saying :heh:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
They are really on some knife/machete shyt.

Growing up in the islands (guns are there) BUT dudes still on that knife/machete shyt.

Guess what from my perspective... the crazier person is the dude chapping you upside the head with the machete, that the dude shooting at you from across the way.

Your blood and white-meat gushing out, while he swinging and prolly shyt-talking at the same time.... :wow:

=====
Can't wait for this to release. Top Boy was a good mini-series

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
But :dead: @ the chinese dude "you avoid meeeeee!!" while the kid had that "oh shyt" look on his face! :dead: