Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
^^^^LOL

Naked dude in the hairdresser caught me off guard tho :wtf:

^^^^ :laugh: What u mentioned in the spoiler had me like :what: too. That was some random sh!t.

Just finished watching the 1st episode. It was good. That little boy running around trying to get pounds of people and sh!t is grimey too :laugh: He's a nutter!

I need to rewatch the 1st season cause I don't remember most of it. I remember the young kid growing weed for the Chinaman but that's about it...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
^^^^ :laugh: What u mentioned in the spoiler had me like :what: too. That was some random sh!t.

Just finished watching the 1st episode. It was good. That little boy running around trying to get pounds of people and sh!t is grimey too :laugh: He's a nutter!

I need to rewatch the 1st season cause I don't remember most of it. I remember the young kid growing weed for the Chinaman but that's about it...

And :beli: at the fine solicitor giving Dushane play knowing who and what he is.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kano sucks with that fukking squeaky chipmunk accent/horrible garbage music...

Say something now, gay ass nikka from the uk. That place sucks, just a bunch of wannabes.

Go sip some tea and eat your crumpets, lame ass nikkas. Let the real dons handle this shyt.
all your favorite rappers get robbed in UK breh.. you would think since this is been happening for years, they would bring some security... but they continue to get robbed :dead:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Episode opened up the series I guess.

Acting is still terrible. Dialogue is still weak but that was definitely to be expected. This little kid running around trying to sell Kano's phone for £10 had me :beli:

Kano's partner is gonna catch some shade real soon. Don't trust that solicitor either, I just don't know why yet.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wanna see this series especially since I was out there for the first time three weeks ago. Its a gang of black folks in London, its way different than what the media portrays on television. They got a few hoods out there too. I was all over Brixton and Tottenham:salute:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a little dissapointed with that episode tbh but enjoyed it nonetheless.

Vincent, he was a shady character on another show recently on TV call Run i think ... he beat the living sh*t outta some dude. Vincent gonna f*ck that boy up

They lining it up for Kano and Asher to have one big ass war.

That solicitor, i'm feeling shorty. She's shady though, talking bout "he's liquid".

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over under on how many times someone will say "Kymani stole the food" this season? 49.5?

• Dap
Reactions: Red

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna see this series especially since I was out there for the first time three weeks ago. Its a gang of black folks in London, its way different than what the media portrays on television. They got a few hoods out there too. I was all over Brixton and Tottenham:salute:

:what: Of course there is, it's a major world city. There's tons of black people in the UK period. This is like me being shocked there's black people in New York.