Top Boy - Season 2 (British 4 Part Series)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not 30 but the penalties out here are heavy for fire arms. U get caught with a gun, its a minimum of 5 years in prison.
ok 5 is reasonable.Alot of states here have "mandatory" 5 year sentences for guns but they really dont enforce it like that

when Dushane was telling Sully in season 1 he could get life(30 years) for carrying the gun around i was like gotdamn :damn:

i would never be strapped over there :whoa:

bout to watch the new episode once this download finishes :ahh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
ok 5 is reasonable.Alot of states here have "mandatory" 5 year sentences for guns but they really dont enforce it like that

when Dushane was telling Sully in season 1 he could get life(30 years) for carrying the gun around i was like gotdamn :damn:

i would never be strapped over there :whoa:

bout to watch the new episode once this download finishes :ahh:

U wouldn't get 30 just for gun possession. If it had a body on it or used for a crime, then u would probably get more. Not really sure tbh. But I know its not 30 just for possession,

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Na think shes going to connect him to someone who can make his money legal with properties and money laundering
thats the first thing that came to my mind last episode when she said "hes liquid"

i knew she was gonna be connected to the developers thats closing down all the stores