Top 10 Worst Wrestling Video Games Of All Time

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This is the WORST Wresting Game of ALL TIME!
WOAT Controls.
I remember being excited about this game and getting it from Best Buy.
:scust:

!!e!URk!BGM~$(KGrHqR,!lYEz+44ZGlKBNP3G9(0Kw~~_1.JPG

I had this joint, shyt was awful but it was the only wrestling game i had for the PS :laff:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In hindsight a lot of them were trash but at the time we were just grateful to have them, especially if you didnt have a lot of games to play in rotation.

Warzone and Attitude
Anarchy Rulez
WCW Nitro and Thunder
WCW vs The World (as a kid i thought this was trash, didnt know how to do the special moves and didnt know a lot of The World)
WCW Mayhem and Backstage Assault

ALL TRASH

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
WWF Warzone :mjlol:

That shyt was so trash it's kinda legendary. I get nostalgic from watching gameplay videos because it was one of the first games i got but man them controls were clunky as SHYT.
the hatred for Warzone is bullshyt. has better animations than the wcw slow shyt from N64. FOH

no bullshyt one button finishers, you actually had to do that shyt

:dj2::dj2::dj2:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
imagine getting a playstation 1 port on your new powerful dreamcast.
and i didn't buy it, but my father did and he bought that playstation 1 port instead of soul calibur
and i cannot return it cause he bought it in germany because dreamcast games were not available in namibia

:snoop:wwf attitude, ladies and gentlemen!!

WWF_Attitude_Gameplay1-7.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and i didn't buy it, but my father did and he bought that playstation 1 port instead of soul calibur
and i cannot return it cause he bought it in germany because dreamcast games were not available in namibia

Everyone opening the match with a one liner :lolbron:. My friends used to play fatal 4 way matches all as austin. Four times in a row to start the match: “aw you piss me off” :russ:. The announcer every time someone hits the ropes. “The bounce off the ropes”, “coming off the ropes”, “shot off the ropes” :mjlol:. The best glitch we found was the dive over the top rope. Do it while someone starts running back up the ramp and it’ll still launch you super fast to catch up to them so you’ll land on them :laughingphil:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
at this point, the hate that Warzone gets is just sheeple following the herd. that shyt was better than WCW vs NWO and No Mercy. Yall was just mad u couldnt spam bullshyt finishers with the slow ass animations and bulky ass wrestlers. :pacspit:

and yes, i played wcw vs nwo religiously. i didnt own an N64 so i used to go to my homeboy house to play the wrestling games and goldeneye all the time. he had a trampoline too so you already know what it is :birdman:

:dame:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
the hatred for Warzone is bullshyt. has better animations than the wcw slow shyt from N64. FOH

no bullshyt one button finishers, you actually had to do that shyt

:dj2::dj2::dj2:

Lies WCW/NWO Revenge was better.

Here comes the pain is the best one ever though.
Everyone opening the match with a one liner :lolbron:. My friends used to play fatal 4 way matches all as austin. Four times in a row to start the match: “aw you piss me off” :russ:. The announcer every time someone hits the ropes. “The bounce off the ropes”, “coming off the ropes”, “shot off the ropes” :mjlol:. The best glitch we found was the dive over the top rope. Do it while someone starts running back up the ramp and it’ll still launch you super fast to catch up to them so you’ll land on them :laughingphil:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Damn breh, the struggle was real :mjcry:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:At least you had other games eventually right.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Damn breh, the struggle was real :mjcry:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:At least you had other games eventually right.
yeah, i am actually surprised that i managed to build up quite a nice dreamcast games library considering i had to get all my games from europe
and i found out late about how easy it is to burn dreamcast games.