Top 10 Worst Wrestling Video Games Of All Time

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
yall making me want to find an emulator and play VPW 2 again. I use the play the crap out of that game on my old ass pc back in the day. Had all the Japanese neckdrop type of moves. :wow:I remember seeing them screenshots for them Japanese games like Toukon Retsuden in the magazines and hittin them :mjcry: being a poor youngster.

but yeah that WCW Mayhem and WCW thunder (?) on PS1 was straight garbage. And the WWF attitude game with them flat headed ass polygon characters was trash too.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
In hindsight a lot of them were trash but at the time we were just grateful to have them, especially if you didnt have a lot of games to play in rotation.

Warzone and Attitude
Anarchy Rulez
WCW Nitro and Thunder
WCW vs The World (as a kid i thought this was trash, didnt know how to do the special moves and didnt know a lot of The World)
WCW Mayhem and Backstage Assault

ALL TRASH
WCW Vs The World was the shyt :blessed:

loved that game. i didnt know most of those people either but i liked having a roster deeper than like 8 people.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You got to have the 64 controller in her your hand playing it to understand why it was better then Warzone lol.
nostalgia and sheep. this shyt looks janky asf now where as warzone looks blocky but not slow and less fluid.

like i said alot of ppl didnt like warzone becusee you actually had to do button combos, not one button moves/finishers

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
ECW Anarchy Rulz
WCW Nitro, Mayhem, Backstage Assault
WWF War Zone, Attitude
Backyard Wrestling series
Legends of Wrestling series

I put a lot of time into War Zone though simply because it was the only WWF game on the market for N64. You knew it was bad but you wanted to get your money's worth. :mjcry:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Raw is War for XBOX is worse than all the games y'all mentioning.

Anyone play Royal Rumble for Dreamcast :lupe:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Outside of pro wrestling, Saturday Night Slammasters was piff :ohlawd:
Those are bootleg off brand games breh :hhh: Those were for Sega?

nostalgia and sheep. this shyt looks janky asf now where as warzone looks blocky but not slow and less fluid.

like i said alot of ppl didnt like warzone becusee you actually had to do button combos, not one button moves/finishers

It do look janky but what you expect, it was N64 :mjlol: That system had no good graphics like that.

At the same time though they made a classic with No Mercy. Warzone is not a classic lol. Warzone is a sickness!

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
As far as the ones I actually played, Nitro, Thunder, Warzone, Power Move Pro Wrestling, and Legends of Wrestling are the worst wrestling games ever.

Everybody knows why Nitro and Thunder sucked. Barely any moves, sluggish gameplay, and the characters get up immediately when you do a finisher, on some Warrior/HHH WM 12 shyt :mjlol:

Warzone (and Attitude) had great sound, but that's it. The graphics sucked, blood would be on the most mind-numbing places during hardcore matches, and you had to hit very lengthy button combinations just to do a hiptoss.

Power Move Pro Wrestling had no commentary and horrendous sound. Was terrible controls too.

Legends of Wrestling may be the most disappointing one on my list cause you had an amazing concept bringing back a lot of legends, but failed in every other way possible. Terrible controls, weak career mode, and unmemorable CAW mode. The best aspect of the game was simply the idea of playing with nothing but legends at their peak. Everything else was awful. A game like that really needs an update.

Raw is War for XBOX is worse than all the games y'all mentioning.

Anyone play Royal Rumble for Dreamcast :lupe:

RR for the time had really good graphics and game speed, but really nothing else. The best thing about that game was being able to have 9 or so guys in the ring at the same time. No CAW mode, no career mode, and not enough characters. It was literally the Royal Rumble and nothing else lol.