Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Pre Wcw vs NWO revenge , only
Pro Wrestling (nes)
WWF Superstars/Wrestlefest (arcade)
Fire Pro Wrestling G (psx)
& Power Pro Wrestling (psx)

Were the only legit wrestling games that had ANY long term replay value.

Everything dating back to 1982 was straight unplayable unmemorable garbage on all formats.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MV5BZjBmYTlhMjAtNDg1Zi00NTZhLWIwMGUtZDkzODE3N2RiMGM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgwOTE5NDk@._V1_.jpg

HORRIBLE game :hhh:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
HORRIBLE game :hhh:
When it came out it wasn't. It got good reviews when it came out and a lot saying it was the first good WWF game since the arcade game wrestlefest. Yeah it aged like shyt and it looks even worse that but too long after wrestlemani 2000 got released on n64. But when this came out it was considered a good game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When it came out it wasn't. It got good reviews when it came out and a lot saying it was the first good WWF game since the arcade game wrestlefest. Yeah it aged like shyt and it looks even worse that but too long after wrestlemani 2000 got released on n64. But when this came out it was considered a good game
I remember playing it and realizing how bad it was computer to the other wrestlers out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I got hands for anybody trying to shyt on the Royal Rumble games on Genesis and Super Nintendo. That game was crack.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I got hands for anybody trying to shyt on the Royal Rumble games on Genesis and Super Nintendo. That game was crack.
And the follow up, RAW...think they had different rosters for each console....games were goat tier...first ones that actually had true to life looking finishing moves.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wowwwww i forgot i had that one.... with Papa Shango and shyt
gen_wwf_royal_rumble_p_regueh.jpg

And I remember this in the arcades, damn im getting old
maxresdefault.jpg
Was that the spiritual successor to this joint. I played the fukk out of WWF Superstars. Used to get up every morning when I was out in Cali to walk to the local laundrymat that had this.
hqdefault.jpg

wwfsuperstars.png

Last edited: