Top 10 Best-Selling Games Year-To-Date

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD LITERALLY USED THE INFORMATION POSTED FROM THE ARTICLE AS PROOF THAT MLB THE SHOW OUTSOLD MADDEN.
What part of someone's ignorance can't you understand? Why do you care someone thought this meant this top 10 meant each game sold more than the game below it? :mindblown:

SOMEONE ELSE USED THE INFORMATION FROM THAT THREAD TO SAY MADDEN DID NOT SELL WELL.
THAT PERSON IS A DUMBASS. Why that bothers you is beyond me.

The post by @LeVraiPapi was directly after that post.

Hell even you seemed to be misled by OP or were purposely misleading when you said:

Which you were rightfully corrected
Ugh?? Playstation is bombing on Xbox exclusives in sales and reception. Dude quoting me talking about "most of the titles in the OP are multiplat" completely missed the point.

You've been jumping off the porch this entire thread. Take your Ritalin, have your mother make you a PB &J sandwich and sit down.
Lol you are mad as fukk because your preferred platform's exclusives ain't popping now you taking it out on me :laff:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't bother with these fools anymore. I know it hurts when they get called out and meet look stupid, but it is what it is. They were here talking about all kinda exclusives and killing off Xbox when they can't say the major exclusive Xbox has dropped in 2018 .they even said MLB sold more than Madden. I have no energy to be fighting these lost weirdos. My time is more vvaluable than that. Honestly, I don't even have have enough time in the day to cover all my tasks. Look at @Fatboi1 for example. He's a damn shame and embarrassment to this board. He and all these cacs that here boosting off console wars but look down on @PS4 contribute nothing else to the board.

:Snoop:
nikka shut the fukk up :laff: You sound like a god damn retard. Your time is valuable, my time is yadda yadad but this nikka on here sounding like a dumbass talking about "oh oh but this don't mean it sold more" when that ain't what the OP said. Y'all nikkas is see through. I see through all the bullshyt y'all yap about when the shyt ya'll stanning not popping. That's what this is all about. Hurt.

YOU'RE HURT STFU. You don't got enough time but you had time to come type this bullshyt diatribe about how someone's jokes and shyt bothers you and makes you feel mad. The fact that you biggin up @PS4 and lumping me with some cacs(who?) is laughable. I don't even know who the fukk you talking about. How about you stop crying and just take the jokes and move on. Got this nikka projecting on some" Yo man this dude is bringing shame to this board" like :what: I hardly even fukking post threads on here like stop it slime. Occasional jokes and this guy comes crying because some random poster couldn't think for himself. Jesus how do you deal with real life ignorance if video game forum posts upset you this much? :wow:

Y'all bytch nikkas never say nothing when I crack jokes or say something pokin fun at PS4 stans but as soon as the jokes on Xbox y'all get bent out shape. Grow a pair of fukking balls and stop taking the fukking internet forum so damn serious motherfukker. Bunch of grown men getting angry because someone made fun of a plastic box made by white motherfukkers who don't give a flying fukk about you. I cannot believe you nikkas is this bothered over video game jokes. :dead:

@Kamikaze Revy come get these cats man they over here losing it over games man. I'm sure they about to act like they don't care when they the ones whining about people on the internet.

GAMES. :wow:

Last edited: