Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
that man need to see her bros, uncles, etc. he treating her like one of the dawgs that violated that's a woman breh OPEN HANDS ONLY. imagine balling up ya fist to discipline a loved one, for SHAME, FOR SHAMEEEEEE.

word to corey holcomb.

seriously tho brehito needs to catch a hot one.
Breh definitely needs that treatment but again she's says this has been going on for three yrs. So I'm sure some males in her family either did something or tried to and she protected him or ended right back with him. At that point it's just:yeshrug:cause you can tell breh has nothing to lose the way he's moving. Why should they keep protecting her from him and breh just end up sitting next to you at Thanksgiving dinner :francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Breh definitely needs that treatment but again she's says this has been going on for three yrs. So I'm sure some males in her family either did something or tried to and she protected him or ended right back with him. At that point it's just:yeshrug:cause you can tell breh has nothing to lose the way he's moving. Why should they keep protecting her from him and breh just end up sitting next to you at Thanksgiving dinner :francis:
he's gonna end up killing her if she don't off him in the process of him beating the dawg shyt out her.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She need to file charges against him instead of going onto the internet with this.

Do y’all not understand that this barely does anything to stop a legitimate abuser because of how long the process takes and police/protective services are reactive entities?

A warrant and protective order doesn’t stop or scare an abuser from hurting victims.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
So the night that he was about to stick his dikk in her missionary style.... She didn't look at this nikka forehead and say...

hold-on-i-gotta-rethink-this-hailee-steinfeld.gif

:jbhmm:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know it's way more complicated. That Stockholm syndrome is real. But she's posting it for Internet sympathy and validation she even has a go fund me. If she's truly over him she has to focus on healing. I've seen a few who fell off the wagon and went back to the abusive ex because they used other unhealthy distractions to try to forget him and they reach out at night during those lonely quiet hours when you're left with just your thoughts.
You may be right, but I'd rather give her time to leave if she plans on it, before criticising her for being the victim of brutality.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Stop being a hater, the R means Registered Nurse
Nah, I’m sure it means “reformed”.

I’m sure when she called up her male cousins to handle Mr R for the tenth time, they all made the:
the-rock-eye-roll.gif

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
His IG story is proof that this cycle will never end.

This is a complex situation that isn’t as simple as “leave him” or “she picked wrong” because this could of happened with any man.. but to sit here and say picking certain dudes don’t raise the probability of these situations happening is asinine.

Ive heard and seen a few DV situations and have even been advised to not step into them.. and what I personally gained from it is if it’s not ya daughter, sister, or mother.. just step back. Offer support that the victim needs but thinking you jumping in as a protector will improve the situation is wishful thinking.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
yeah they was making mega twitter threads comparing getting beat up by their boyfriends and fathers to Will Smith smacking Chris Rock
Nah instead they get tv deals and cry like good Karen’s do for the camera

Got damn that’s the whole premise for law n order SVU. They only show black episodes during February or when a black celeb fukks up