Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Firstly, dude is a coward.

If you lay with dogs though, you are bound to get fleas. I'm sure she loved it when he'd carry his gun around and threaten people with it because he was "protective". But you never know when these thug types can turn on you.

That said, he needs to be locked up and put away asap. A man that can tattoo his forehead like that don't give a dang about anything.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I still have sympathy for YOU though

I have seen people turn their life around before
You can do the same
But you gotta take action - log off and start the work
@Booksnrain Please give this fellow a pep talk
Same for anyone advocating the death of black women for not choosing "the nice guy"
It's 2022 - we gonna help all you get off that wave
Yeah unfortunately a lotta dudes can’t be redeemed. (I don’t think that poster is one of those tho).

Instead, I encourage more women to get armed.
I don’t do well with even the slightest hint of violence towards me. I think it’s because it’s so far beyond my own lifestyle and so unfathomable for me that my reaction is going to be utterly depraved.

Damn near demented. :francis: I don't wanna stain my soul or my apartment walls with some coward’s grey matter that tried fukking with the wrong one.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Her brothers better break the brakes off him...

R would never hit a woman like that again.

If she goes back to him, hands are gonna be washed of the situation.

She looks Spanish so her brothers may have to slice him up like a Watermelon.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
In all fairness, we don't know if dude had the head tattoo when they first got together. :yeshrug:

You can tell who are the real sadists and POS on this site, these the same people getting scammed by Forex trading investors talking about that's what she gets
*spits*

Pray your daughters, sisters mothers never have hands legs and teeth put on them to the point where their self esteem is broken and they think they have no other option but to stay.
This is 1 reason why rape, kidnap and sex trafficking continues with little to no remorse because everyone is desensitized to violence.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Procreate with a nikka from Team Rocket Brehettes....

Team_Rocket_trio_SM.png

:deadmanny: