Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Some of these women don't care about all that, especially if dude lays good dikk. One of female friends was with a dude that would beat her ass on the regular and we all knew it. First time I heard about it I was ready to go see homeboy and our other friend told me it's no point which confused me. Sure enough she would keep going back to him because nobody can fukk her like him despite everybody telling her she a damn fool and to leave him alone. It took him getting locked up on some other shyt for her to move on.
I get what you you saying, but her video been view by millions of people. She would be publicly shame if she tries to go back, especially having a go fund me to help her situation. People would want their money back for helping her out.
HELP ME RELOCATE, organized by Daija Rivera

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I really don’t have the answers man :mjcry: Like women go through this and end up back with the dude or don’t want anything bad to happen to them. I used to judge them for that.. I can’t now though. I talked to a woman who was literally kidnapped by a dude she was with on camera and she was saying she didn’t want him to get hurt. That shyt is sad man smh. Hopefully she’s getting some kind of help.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
That's the exact analogy I use when it comes to discussing rape. Yes it's obvious as fukk that the rapist is in the wrong, as is the car thief, as is the dude beating the woman's ass. At the same time nothing wrong with telling people that if you move smartly and don't willingly put yourself in that position then the shyt never would've happened. Some people lack the ability to measure possible consequences and just focus on the fun and then want sympathy when the most logical result happens to them.
This sounds dumb af and I hope whoever discusses rape with you tells you the same.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
that man need to see her bros, uncles, etc. he treating her like one of the dawgs that violated that's a woman breh OPEN HANDS ONLY. imagine balling up ya fist to discipline a loved one, for SHAME, FOR SHAMEEEEEE.

word to corey holcomb.

seriously tho brehito needs to catch a hot one.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
In the video she said dude has gone to all her family houses and destroyed shyt also. He shoulda been shot to death by now tho.
Video made me think she burned bridges over dude. She said she don't have family to turn to so I'd assume they tried to help but she kept going back :hubie: Could be wrong but

nikka was hitting her like she talked shyt about the James Harden bet he lost the rent money on

:deadmanny:

shakobe

All Star
Daps
I checked his page and he sounds jealous that her go fund me page got 10k

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That man is a bytch :pacspit:
Shorty lying in that post, you were not taught to love :mjlol: