Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I was talkin to this bytch from Philly on IG.... I cut her off before I even met her

I was shook to drive out there :hamster:

Told me her younger cousin is a street nikka..... I didnt need those problems.

Seems like there is a war currently going on between black men in Philly.
You don’t really have to be scared to drive out here as long as you move smart. Don’t sit in ya car with the lights on, don’t give ya location to untrustworthy ppl, keep ya eyes and ears open at all times

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
shes from philly

coulda chose a hard working breh like @Womb Raider

instead she chose a thug with the letter R on his forehead.

she should be held responsible for her actions, as well as him

fuk em both.... hope the child gets put in a decent adoptive family tho

Stop being a hater, the R means Registered Nurse

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't know how you guys watch videos like this...Every time I see threads titled like this I'm not clicking play.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
have babies by nikkas with "R" tattooed on their forehead brehettes

Zero sympathy from me

:yeshrug:

Maybe he tatooed R to show he loved her. That could be her or their childs initial as far as we know. I tried telling yall about these "my first exotical" ass nikkas. Alot of these dudes seem to either lose they minds and become controlling or abusive. Or they seem to lose any bit of self respect and allow the "exotical" to abuse them. Seen a nikka who appeared solid let a latina hit him with a Killer Instinct combo for no reason. Alot of yall just need to stay in your lane. Because its obvious self hate or programming makes you feel beneath these non black women

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Zero sympathy from me

The second I saw this was in TLR I thought "there are going to be posts hating on and blaming the woman for getting abused", but I didn't know it would literally be the first response.

:mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you you saying, but her video been view by millions of people. She would be publicly shame if she tries to go back, especially having a go fund me to help her situation. People would want their money back for helping her out.
HELP ME RELOCATE, organized by Daija Rivera

Publicly shamEd :gucci:

Shame in this era is gone :dwillhuh:

I really mean that

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Suburban women get smacked up too. When I worked in residential life in dorms, I would see it there too; I’m trying to see why you think only street thugs smack up women?
yeah they was making mega twitter threads comparing getting beat up by their boyfriends and fathers to Will Smith smacking Chris Rock

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
facts.

and driving thru the hood in that new E-class doesnt mean you should be robbed or killed.

but thats life :yeshrug:
These are bizarre comparisons.
You're not more or less likely to be a victim of domestic violence depending on your partner's face tattoos.

Not sure why it has to be explained that having a child with a man who makes horrible life decisions (forehead tattoo) could lead to further horrible life decisions in the future.

I should be able to park my Lexus in the middle of the projects, leave the car running with the door open, and come back the next day and not be subjected to car theft. :mjlol:
Again, we're talking domestic violence.
Something that cuts across aesthetic qualities, race, and class.

Not car theft.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Yeah this is one of THESE threads, but on a different perspective. These chicks really need to go back to the basics word to Karyn White:

You want the monster and get surprised that the motherfukker is not tamed to be with you. Either you cut the dikk off, GTFO, or end up getting treated like a Dance Dance Revolution pad:stopitslime:

I seen and heard abuse from random strangers, my own mother (RIP), and even chicks I talked to in the past. All this fukking women empowerment going on in the 21st century and no Bobbit acting going on.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge

Zero sympathy from me

The second I saw this was in TLR I thought "there are going to be posts hating on and blaming the woman for getting abused", but I didn't know it would literally be the first response.

:mjlol:

No one is blaming her, it's like when a kid skates into traffic and gets hit. We all feel bad but is there no personal responsibility anymore, brehs

:gucci:

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Domestic violence is a complex issue and it doesn't work as absurdly simply as you're portraying it.

Especially with the number of dead women out there who escaped abusive partnerships :francis:
Yeah I know it's way more complicated. That Stockholm syndrome is real. But she's posting it for Internet sympathy and validation she even has a go fund me. If she's truly over him she has to focus on healing. I've seen a few who fell off the wagon and went back to the abusive ex because they used other unhealthy distractions to try to forget him and they reach out at night during those lonely quiet hours when you're left with just your thoughts.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
She probably won’t be back with him this time because of the video being so public and everyone knows the business. She will look like a compete fool to go back and no one will feel sorry for her anymore.
It's alot of fools on social media even celebrities. You see them constantly saying one thing just to contradict themselves the next. That dopamine high from people validating them that they don't even know or will never meet is addicting breh:francis: