Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

Daps
have babies by nikkas with "R" tattooed on their forehead brehettes

Zero sympathy from me

:yeshrug:

A couple of years ago a guy named Eric Garner was choked to death by police on Staten Island. There are people out there like you who feel it was justified because he shouldn't have been out there selling cigarettes...

How did you feel about that?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
A couple of years ago a guy named Eric Garner was choked to death by police on Staten Island. There are people out there like you who feel it was justified because he shouldn't have been out there selling cigarettes...

How did you feel about that?
Really breh?

:dahell:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Maybe he tatooed R to show he loved her. That could be her or their childs initial as far as we know. I tried telling yall about these "my first exotical" ass nikkas. Alot of these dudes seem to either lose they minds and become controlling or abusive. Or they seem to lose any bit of self respect and allow the "exotical" to abuse them. Seen a nikka who appeared solid let a latina hit him with a Killer Instinct combo for no reason. Alot of yall just need to stay in your lane. Because its obvious self hate or programming makes you feel beneath these non black women
What the fukk your dumb ass talking about?! :gucci:

banner34

Superstar
Daps