Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Philly bytches don't want a hard working nikka, they want a steppa :mjlol:

I was talkin to this bytch from Philly on IG.... I cut her off before I even met her

I was shook to drive out there :hamster:

Told me her younger cousin is a street nikka..... I didnt need those problems.

Seems like there is a war currently going on between black men in Philly.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tragic...u truly feel for her. But at some point she has to take accountability bfor her decisions. She said breh has been beating on her for 3 yrs. So he thinks it's cool in his mind because everytime it happened she came right back. Then she gave him a child l, the ultimate gift any woman can give to a man so how can you possibly expect him to ever change if doing the stuff he's been doing has given him all that. I hope she leaves, but something tells me they'll be back together and she cussing out everyone for being in their business in like 2 wks:francis:
Domestic violence is a complex issue and it doesn't work as absurdly simply as you're portraying it.

Especially with the number of dead women out there who escaped abusive partnerships :francis:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Who says she hasn't?
Considering there's a video he may already be facing charges.

Just because he's a (as you put it) "street nikka," that means he gets a pass for beating women?
That's what "street nikka" means to you?
And is domestic violence something that only "street nikkas" engage in?
Professional men don't also beat their wives? Cops?

How does your comparison work in this instance?

She saw a nikka with an R tatted on his head and said, “yeah I’d like to have a child with this man”. She coulda chose not to sleep with that dude just like I choose not to be a dumbass in the hood.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She saw a nikka with an R tatted on his head and said, “yeah I’d like to have a child with this man”. She coulda chose not to sleep with that dude just like I choose not to be a dumbass in the hood.
Dating a man with a forehead tattoo does not mean one should be subject to domestic violence.
Not sure why that has to be explained.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Domestic violence is a complex issue and it doesn't work as absurdly simply as you're portraying it.

Especially with the number of dead women out there who escaped abusive partnerships :francis:

Yes.

But if it walks and quacks like a duck..

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dating a man with a forehead tattoo does not mean one should be subject to domestic violence.
Not sure why that has to be explained.

Not sure why it has to be explained that having a child with a man who makes horrible life decisions (forehead tattoo) could lead to further horrible life decisions in the future.

I should be able to park my Lexus in the middle of the projects, leave the car running with the door open, and come back the next day and not be subjected to car theft. :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah he right. These type of chicks are attracted to these guys and look for people to save them. Who has raw sex with someone who already unstable enough to get that kinda tattoo. They love these street nikkaz who will air it out, until they on the opposite end of it.
Me and my ex had that discussion when she was talking about how sexy she finds thug nikkas. I told her it's like that Siefried & Roy joke Chris Rock told where he says you can't get mad at the tiger when he bites their heads. A tiger gone tiger. That's how I feel about women that want a thug. At some point he gone turn thug on her at which point I ain't gone have no sympathy for her and not to call me to go fight him for her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Not sure why it has to be explained that having a child with a man who makes horrible life decisions (forehead tattoo) could lead to further horrible life decisions in the future.

I should be able to park my Lexus in the middle of the projects, leave the car running with the door open, and come back the next day and not be subjected to car theft. :mjlol:
That's the exact analogy I use when it comes to discussing rape. Yes it's obvious as fukk that the rapist is in the wrong, as is the car thief, as is the dude beating the woman's ass. At the same time nothing wrong with telling people that if you move smartly and don't willingly put yourself in that position then the shyt never would've happened. Some people lack the ability to measure possible consequences and just focus on the fun and then want sympathy when the most logical result happens to them.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my ex had that discussion when she was talking about how sexy she finds thug nikkas. I told her it's like that Siefried & Roy joke Chris Rock told where he says you can't get mad at the tiger when he bites their heads. A tiger gone tiger. That's how I feel about women that want a thug. At some point he gone turn thug on her at which point I ain't gone have no sympathy for her and not to call me to go fight him for her.

You making perfect sense

No one saying she deserves to be beat like that

But damn she had to know she could have picked better

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Tragic...u truly feel for her. But at some point she has to take accountability bfor her decisions. She said breh has been beating on her for 3 yrs. So he thinks it's cool in his mind because everytime it happened she came right back. Then she gave him a child l, the ultimate gift any woman can give to a man so how can you possibly expect him to ever change if doing the stuff he's been doing has given him all that. I hope she leaves, but something tells me they'll be back together and she cussing out everyone for being in their business in like 2 wks:francis:
She probably won’t be back with him this time because of the video being so public and everyone knows the business. She will look like a compete fool to go back and no one will feel sorry for her anymore.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
she's still living at the apartment? lol, attention whore loves this shyt

they love these stupid nikkas.

I had a chick who had a crazy ex that popped up at her crib with a gun one time.... she booked a flight out of state within 48 hours & stayed with some family members until she could secure a new spot.... she didnt continue living in the same place

RIP in advance.

this young lady may have no family :Lupe:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
She probably won’t be back with him this time because of the video being so public and everyone knows the business. She will look like a compete fool to go back and no one will feel sorry for her anymore.
Some of these women don't care about all that, especially if dude lays good dikk. One of female friends was with a dude that would beat her ass on the regular and we all knew it. First time I heard about it I was ready to go see homeboy and our other friend told me it's no point which confused me. Sure enough she would keep going back to him because nobody can fukk her like him despite everybody telling her she a damn fool and to leave him alone. It took him getting locked up on some other shyt for her to move on.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Who says she hasn't?
Considering there's a video he may already be facing charges.

Just because he's a (as you put it) "street nikka," that means he gets a pass for beating women?
That's what "street nikka" means to you?
And is domestic violence something that only "street nikkas" engage in?
Professional men don't also beat their wives? Cops?

How does your comparison work in this instance?
Who says he gets a pass? He a big emotional p*ssy. But the person who choose to have a baby with him is at fault for putting themselves in a position with someone like him

they love a shooter until he turns up on her.

And I don’t hate street nikkaz. I was in the streets heavy. Every street nikka ain’t beating chicks.

She choose to deal with a mentally disturbed bum who gets a tat in the middle of his head. He don’t care nothing about life. He’s a fukking loser, but so is she so I guess it even as out