Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah he right. These type of chicks are attracted to these guys and look for people to save them. Who has raw sex with someone who already unstable enough to get that kinda tattoo. They love these street nikkaz who will air it out, until they on the opposite end of it.
No he isn't. This isn't something that's inherent to certain types of people. Even the most clean cut "stable" person can be prone to committing domestic violence/abuse.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
He just had to be black, huh?:francis:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Tragic...u truly feel for her. But at some point she has to take accountability bfor her decisions. She said breh has been beating on her for 3 yrs. So he thinks it's cool in his mind because everytime it happened she came right back. Then she gave him a child l, the ultimate gift any woman can give to a man so how can you possibly expect him to ever change if doing the stuff he's been doing has given him all that. I hope she leaves, but something tells me they'll be back together and she cussing out everyone for being in their business in like 2 wks:francis: