Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Saying shyt like this is fukking stupid. It's just a way to blame the person being abused.
Nah he right. These type of chicks are attracted to these guys and look for people to save them. Who has raw sex with someone who already unstable enough to get that kinda tattoo. They love these street nikkaz who will air it out, until they on the opposite end of it.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Ok, I hope now she stop dating thugs. Shorty clearly known he was a street thug, but still stayed with him. I also hope she get the help she needs.
Suburban women get smacked up too. When I worked in residential life in dorms, I would see it there too; I’m trying to see why you think only street thugs smack up women?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
she's still living at the apartment? lol, attention whore loves this shyt

they love these stupid nikkas.

I had a chick who had a crazy ex that popped up at her crib with a gun one time.... she booked a flight out of state within 48 hours & stayed with some family members until she could secure a new spot.... she didnt continue living in the same place

RIP in advance.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He bit her titty?

Clearly she is a stripper but still she should have known better than to fukk with a nikka with an R tatted between their eyes. And yeah I’m victim blaming, if I walk through the hood waving 1000 dollars in the air, I can’t be mad when someone robs my ass. :mjlol:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
have babies by nikkas with "R" tattooed on their forehead brehettes

Zero sympathy from me

:yeshrug:

I still have sympathy for YOU though

I have seen people turn their life around before
You can do the same
But you gotta take action - log off and start the work
@Booksnrain Please give this fellow a pep talk
Same for anyone advocating the death of black women for not choosing "the nice guy"
It's 2022 - we gonna help all you get off that wave