Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No one is blaming her, it's like when a kid skates into traffic and gets hit. We all feel bad but is there no personal responsibility anymore, brehs

:gucci:
You understand what you're describing is victim-blaming. Skating into traffic isn't the same thing as a relationship :dwillhuh:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this thread still on the first page?

I don't want to victim-blame, but maybe she did do some extremely out-of-line things that compelled him to behave this way.

That being said...he should just get out of town before Jorge, Pedro, and Enrique chop him into sections.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
You understand what you're describing is victim-blaming. Skating into traffic isn't the same thing as a relationship :dwillhuh:

Of course it is on par with getting a face tattoo as well, it's a decision to make a dangerous choice. This dude wasn't a Rhodes scholar, man.

If the sexes were reversed, I'd say the same thing.

Stop carrying water for idiots.
:hhh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Family should always be a place you can seek refuge in the most trying times
When a person says they can’t go home
Two things come to mind
Burned Bridges
Family is just as toxic
Family could have tried to intervene on multiple occasions but little momma probably kept going back to the assailant because he’s a smooth talker
I know the COLI doesn’t believe in the gift of gab/mouthpiece
But it’s some men(and women) who really know how to manipulate folks out here
If gift of gab wasn’t a thing
People wouldn’t be out here drinking koolaid at cult conventions
She probably saw this behavior between her moms/pops and just replicating her childhood
Adults have a tendency of doing this until they actually get help
Many of us are just trying to rewrite past grievances in HOPES instead of reality
And I just read she's from Philadelphia. If that is true I feel no sympathy, bc I have met chicks from Philly in this exact situation, and they couldn't go to family bc of what breh said in the quote.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Why is this thread still on the first page?

I don't want to victim-blame, but maybe she did do some extremely out-of-line things that compelled him to behave this way.

That being said...he should just get out of town before Jorge, Pedro, and Enrique chop him into sections.

I must admit that females from Philly and NJ have some disrespectful mouths and love attention from nikkas… but dude could’ve just left.

Nobody owns anyone and beating them still will not intimidate them enough to do what you want for long.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Will smacked a guy once, but we all know there was plenty of context and build up to it.
This is a whole beatdown, i just know there is a whole history to this we all just don't know but no matter the context no one deserves this. Charges should be filed. Her swag is that of a stripper, his the swagger of a pimp, you see where I'm going with this. Somethings happened here......but its inexcusable.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
why is there a R on his forehead?
According to the comments : RAT

Dudes are saying he got that while he was in prison for snitching on a homicide case

Youd think he woulda gotten it removed but I know better than to assume anything

I’m sure she’ll use that 10k very wisely and change her life around. Choose a stable 6 certs Breh and live a modest happy life

:mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up with these young nikkas beating up their girlfriends? :gucci:

I've seen several videos online and heard more than enough stories locally.