Took It Too Far: Dude Got Caught On Camera Beating Up His Baby Mother In A Project Building

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I understand that she wants to show the world how cruel this man is... But I hope she notified the police and lawyers about all this before showing all this to social media(didn't real the entire post)

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Only legitimate reason to handle a woman like this is if she made an attempt on your life. That r is definitely for retarded tho because even then, why would you be so sloppy with your "getback"

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Maybe he tatooed R to show he loved her. That could be her or their childs initial as far as we know. I tried telling yall about these "my first exotical" ass nikkas. Alot of these dudes seem to either lose they minds and become controlling or abusive. Or they seem to lose any bit of self respect and allow the "exotical" to abuse them. Seen a nikka who appeared solid let a latina hit him with a Killer Instinct combo for no reason. Alot of yall just need to stay in your lane. Because its obvious self hate or programming makes you feel beneath these non black women

:what:

nikka ……. have u gone full retard ?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
She's a Latina
She needs help
fukk you mean?
:mjtf:

So let me get this straight - a young woman gets the shyt beat outta her by her baby daddy , a piece of her lip chopped off and nearly has her t*ts ripped off by being bitten

and just because her last name is Rivera …. the first thing you do is think of - is tagging me

you need help :snoop:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nah he right. These type of chicks are attracted to these guys and look for people to save them. Who has raw sex with someone who already unstable enough to get that kinda tattoo. They love these street nikkaz who will air it out, until they on the opposite end of it.
you're fukking retarded. how do you know he even had that tattoo when they first had sex.

"Ah she had sex with someone with a face tattoo, she deserves to be abused. :jawalrus: "

is some retarded incel shyt, and your parents ought be ashamed for raising such failures as men if that's the way you perceive the world.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
We don’t know what she did. Men don’t enjoy hitting women, that is until they’ve done something entirely out of line.

gary-coleman-wtf.gif

are you drunk?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
you're fukking retarded. how do you know he even had that tattoo when they first had sex.

"Ah she had sex with someone with a face tattoo, she deserves to be abused. :jawalrus: "

is some retarded incel shyt, and your parents ought be ashamed for raising such failures as men if that's the way you perceive the world.
Stfu. They retarded emotional ass bum who had no job, no future and who was a victim getting shot up multiple times in the streets definitely had that shyt already.

he’s a fukking bum, she saw Fit to let hit raw and have his baby.

No don’t deserve to be hit, but she is responsible for the people she pick yo be associated with

if I go hang with my street homies every day. If I get shot I gotta take responsibility for cause put myself in this stupid ass spot.

y’all was raised without fathers so I expect this from y’all. Was raised to not be held responsible for your actions and the people you associate with

Last edited: