Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Something about these protests be mad artificial to me , maybe its because I know when the smoke clears shyt is going to remain the same ...
actually the riots in ferguson, have caused lots of change, how you think them cops in Baltimore got indicted so quickly? you think that was good will? they did not want that work:sas2:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I dont know if itvwas him or someone near him. I did hear it doe. But that man was invited by the sista that threw this shindig and was trying to help the brothas, let that pale pudgy c@c cook. He's one of the good ones. Blame hip hop for him sayin n1gga
timestamp or :duck:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
It's people who hold white supremacists views who are the problem,
you helping them by attacking their victims
and I wouldn't be shocked if you had a couple of them in your family.
I would not be shocked either, white supremacy is an ideology that can be adopted by anyone, of any color

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Black men and women are the victims, not the perpetrators.
you state that as if it is fact but in this very thread there plenty of people of the black persuasion being called c00ns who everyone would agree are perpetrators of racism

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't be surprised if there was less then 10. Which is sad since we have 40 mil people to feed:mjcry:
Lol, try less than five.

So we complain about all this shyt.

We say all this shyt.

But fact remains. .... if you can feed your people you can't free your people

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Stop it breh. Nothing has changed and the stats point to it. And my attitude isn't why these actions are tolerated. Black men and women are the victims, not the perpetrators. It's people who hold white supremacists views who are the problem, and I wouldn't be shocked if you had a couple of them in your family.
serious question
why aren't you asking the white folks to move out of the black folks neighborhood?:yeshrug:
Why do the black folks need to be displaced?:yeshrug:
why do you assume that neighborhood belongs to the white folks in the video?:yeshrug:
further who cares where you move as long as the police force is racist, you will have the same problem. consider Ferguson:patrice: ...............................:yeshrug:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
timestamp or :duck:

After the cop does his barrel roll and drops his flashlight you can clearly hear both of the white kids say nikka.

0:20 - "I got a flashlight my nikka"
0:26 - "this nikka fell"

:francis:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
After the cop does his barrel roll and drops his flashlight you can clearly hear both of the white kids say nikka.

0:20 - "I got a flashlight my nikka"
0:26 - "this nikka fell"

:francis:

did not know they were speaking of this video
but can y'all come the fukk on

so he called the white cop "nikka" (if that was him)
and this would be evidence of what exactly? that he hangs around a lot of black kids? that he listens to hip hop?
that, like 100.06% of teens, he is a slave to pop culture?

tell y'all a little secret, I have seen black people use the term, "nikka" -with all of its historical gravity- in hatred towards other black people
it has been my position that that word is way too subject to accidental or purposeful mistranslation for daily use
but y'all do y'all

Last edited: