Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
In their response to the lawsuit, the officers claimed that Keith had to grab Brown when the suspect reached for Casebolt’s gun.
oh...are you guys sure it was not your tasers he reached for? well since there were no cameras there, I guess we'll just take your words for it officers:heh:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Some of you dudes are dumb as fukk. You wanna make enemies out of every non black person that's actually on your side??

The enemy is white supremacy not all white people.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Just peeped on CNN one of the black fathers of the kids was on, and the cacette couldn't help but start doing the whole "but this wasn't a racially motivated attack, am I right? Race is blown out of proportion. I don't see race in this incident blah blah blah" bullshyt and used the opinion of a c00n from the neighborhood as proxy.

Dude was like NOPE and just went in. :mjlol:

did not know they were speaking of this video
but can y'all come the fukk on

so he called the white cop "nikka" (if that was him)
and this would be evidence of what exactly? that he hangs around a lot of black kids? that he listens to hip hop?
that, like 100.06% of teens, he is a slave to pop culture?

tell y'all a little secret, I have seen black people use the term, "nikka" -with all of its historical gravity- in hatred towards other black people
it has been my position that that word is way too subject to accidental or purposeful mistranslation for daily use
but y'all do y'all

This is a longwinded post just to say "cacs should say nikka". If you don't see a problem with that...

Some of you dudes are dumb as fukk. You wanna make enemies out of every non black person that's actually on your side??

The enemy is white supremacy not all white people.

Sit the fukk down.