Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
reminder that this cac said "nikka".
I dont know if itvwas him or someone near him. I did hear it doe. But that man was invited by the sista that threw this shindig and was trying to help the brothas, let that pale pudgy c@c cook. He's one of the good ones. Blame hip hop for him sayin n1gga

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
damn that negro c00n in the first video! smh...

there's always one when it comes to situations like this :francis:

and they seem to always find him :francis:

2014-09-19-Martin-Baker.jpg

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I decided to check out Faux News to see their spin on it. And like clockwork.

O'Reilley began by blaming the press and MSNBC. He also had Brit Hume on to talk about Police Defiance. Brit broke out the code words with the majority of America had sympathy when King had people marching peacefully.:pacspit: your sympathy.

Hannity broke out a c00n who was there...and when he was done tap dancing Hannity said "thanks for setting the record straight". :mjlol:

Spin City as usual.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Brit broke out the code words with the majority of America had sympathy when King had people marching peacefully.:pacspit: your sympathy.
The notion that there was white sympathy towards Dr. King and the CRM leaders is asinine like a motherfukker.

It's incredible how forces of good(King) can be utilized by white supremacy to maintain itself.:sadcam:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California

O'Reilley began by blaming the press and MSNBC. He also had Brit Hume on to talk about Police Defiance. Brit broke out the code words with the majority of America had sympathy when King had people marching peacefully.:pacspit: your sympathy.

Hannity broke out a c00n who was there...and when he was done tap dancing Hannity said "thanks for setting the record straight". :mjlol:

Spin City as usual.

Spin City as usual.

why even watch Fox news at this point? it's well known by this point that they're not a credible news source; especially not on racial issues. weren't those the same people saying Trayvon Martin "caused his own death"?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

" In town to stir up trouble" has been a staple in the vocabulary of decades of crackas that don't want their docile smiling local negroes corrupted by outside "agitators". Funny how mlk would have been labeled as such but now his legacy is misrepresented by white supremacist who just want blk people to shut up sit down get Treated like trash, because "that's what King would have wanted"

You mean the same King that yall plotted on, undermined, tapped his phone and then shot in the head because he questioned yall wars?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of marching....ugh again, can we get some of the millions paid to protestors and just rehabilitate our own neighborhoods and have OUR own. Time and time again we keep seeing what the US is about and still seek permission to breathe. WE NEED OUR OWN NOW. This system ain't for us. Proven time and time again.

Because another 50 yrs of marching and protesting and being in the same spot or worse aint cutting it for me.

We can't just keep complaining about how we're being treated when we know damn well what the US is about. We gotta speak with our $$$$$$$ and a code of conduct as far as our own justice system. They don't wanna police us? fine we'll police ourselves. The Indians following us around they corner stores, fukk em let's build our own. You got hubs in every major city where people only speak Spanish, you have spots where there is Koreatown or Chinatown or Japantown. People spend with their own and keep it moving. I see it every day all day.

Until we get THAT concept down we will always be marching and complaining with absolutely nothing to show for it.

1 cop gets a paid suspension and we act like that's progress. fukk out of here. Between Cacs using their privilege and the shiesters in our own community trying to rob and take advantage of uswe in a tough spot. It's fukking sickening brehs.

I've read most of these pages. A Canadian guy implored you to do the same-seriously what's holding you back? Things will only get worse;the USG is implementing a deliberate policy of accepting those with IQs below 100 for cop training. Yes,its true!
The city responded that it removed Jordan from consideration because he scored a 33 on the Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test, and that to prevent frequent job turnover caused by hiring overqualified applicants the city only interviewed candidates who scored between 20 and 27.
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/#bjh04Swggycikxri.99
They apparently believed that Jordan was too smart to be happy being a cop.
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/#bjh04Swggycikxri.99
Many of these dudes are also aggressive,roided out and unconsiously inculcated with extreme views from cop training regimes.
To avoid these situations YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN PLACES,YOUR OWN SPACES. Invite Asians/Arabs and/or Cacs if you wish but you must have your own! I think we need a specific thread to at least discuss the issue which IMO is at the heart of the matter.