Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
did not know they were speaking of this video
but can y'all come the fukk on

so he called the white cop "nikka" (if that was him)
and this would be evidence of what exactly? that he hangs around a lot of black kids? that he listens to hip hop?
that like 100% of tens he is a slave to pop culture?

tell y'all a little secret, I have seen black people use the term, "nikka" -with all of its historical gravity- in hatred towards other black people
it has been my position that that word is way to subject to accidental or purposeful mistranslation for daily use
but y'all do y'all

I'm not critiquing the kids' use of it at all, just giving timestamps, I heard it the moment I first saw the video but overlooked it because the footage is more important.

:francis:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I'm not critiquing the kids' use of it at all, just giving timestamps, I heard it the moment I first saw the video but overlooked it because the footage is more important.

my response was not aimed at you

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
serious question
why aren't you asking the white folks to move out of the black folks neighborhood?:yeshrug:
Why do the black folks need to be displaced?:yeshrug:
why do you assume that neighborhood belongs to the white folks in the video?:yeshrug:
further who cares where you move as long as the police force is racist, you will have the same problem. consider Ferguson:patrice: ...............................:yeshrug:

Are you white or black?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
those people are not trying to integrate with anyone, they are simply looking for a decent place to live
you keep accusing them of that with no proof
They were claiming that the kids were clamoring for white acceptance because they were interacting with them earlier in the thread :russ:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple of interesting things I've only read online

-the girl hosting the pool party was black
- you needed a pool "pass" to even be there, most of the kids had one
-the Original fight that broke out was between two white women

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Couple of interesting things I've only read online

-the girl hosting the pool party was black
- you needed a pool "pass" to even be there, most of the kids had one
-the Original fight that broke out was between two white women

the original fight wasn't between two white women, it was two white women attacking the the girl hosting the party.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
After the cop does his barrel roll and drops his flashlight you can clearly hear both oin flames ite kids say nikka.

0:20 - "I got a flashlight my nikka"
0:26 - "this nikka fell"

The cop who was just talking to the kids is a major part of the problem. Every kid around him was cool, then major dikkhead comes and inflames the situation. The calm cop needed to step in and stop his partner.

Daps
Eric Casebolt, McKinney Pool Party Cop, Was Sued for Racial Bias
Published 4:13 pm EDT, June 8, 2015 Updated 7:25 pm EDT, June 8, 2015 Comment By Tom Cleary
Share 286 Tweet 1.3k Share
Save
Email
mckinney2.jpg

(YouTube)

The white McKinney, Texas, cop who was recorded on a now-viral video tackling a black teen girl and pointing his gun at two unarmed black teens was previously accused of racial bias and sexual assault by a man he arrested in 2007.

Federal court documents show that David Eric Casebolt and other officers were sued in 2008 in federal court for racial profiling, harassment, failure to render aid and sexual assault.

The handwritten lawsuit was filed by Albert E. Brown Jr., who was being held in jail on pending charges related to the traffic stop at the time.

Casebolt is now on administrative leave while his actions during the June 5 incident at a community pool party are investigated by his department.

Brown Says Casebolt Pulled Down His Pants on the Side of the Road & Touched His ‘Private Area’

Brown accused Casebolt of reaching into his “private area” and pulling his pants “down below ankles” during the traffic stop. :damn:

Brown was parked on the wrong side of a road in McKinney, according to the civil complaint. Casebolt told Brown he was going to write him a ticket for the traffic offense, but then said he saw two marijuana seeds and an open container in the car. :beli:

Brown said Casebolt also remarked about the “white girls” who were with him and made comments about him and his clothes. :mjpls:

Brown also claimed in the lawsuit that another officer, Lee Keith, slammed his head into the hood of the car repeatedly. He said Keith held him while Casebolt pulled his pants down. Another officer, who is not named in the lawsuit, allegedly spread his legs while one of the officers shined a flashlight in his anus. :huhldup: :dahell:

In their response to the lawsuit, the officers claimed that Keith had to grab Brown when the suspect reached for Casebolt’s gun.
:comeon:

Read the lawsuit below:

A racist and a fakkit :pacspit: