Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
the police in this country was invented SPECIFICALLY to protect white people from black people.

and a lot of time has passed and many things have changed

No it is not and I have a few centuries worth of evidence on my side to prove it
common and normal are not the same thing, it is your type of jaded attitude is part of the reason that these actions become a tolerated normative. We need to be outraged every time, we need to intimidate the public opinion. people can be convinced of anything.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
and a lot of time has passed and many things have changed

common and normal are not the same thing, it is your type of jaded attitude is part of the reason that these actions become a tolerated normative. We need to be outraged every time, we need to intimidate the public opinion. people can be convinced of anything.

Stop it breh. Nothing has changed and the stats point to it. And my attitude isn't why these actions are tolerated. Black men and women are the victims, not the perpetrators. It's people who hold white supremacists views who are the problem, and I wouldn't be shocked if you had a couple of them in your family.