Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
having money to buy something doesn't necessarily mean you can afford to buy that something. you're not in the Black community if you DO think that avg Black folks have ANY money to spend frivolously, that doesn't stop them from spending money frivolously but there's usually some type of government assistance there to make that possible, whether it's food stamps, welfare, TANF, income tax returns where Black people routinely claim other people's children or sell their own child in exchange for money back from someone else's return, Medicade or Medicare, the list goes on.

Just because you see all these expensive cars, clothing, jewelry and hair in Black communities, doesn't necessarily mean that the owners can afford to buy these things, they simply have the cash in hand to do so.
You cannot purchase things without money period. Does not matter if you think they can afford what they have or not. There is 5 fast food joints and 2 liquor store and 2 weed dispensaries within walking distance from me right now. If black folks did not have money for that shyt it wouldn't be there. I do not need you to tell me what block people do at tax time and all that. And if you think black folks can only have something because of welfare you dumber than I thought.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Didn't you see the video? That black girl must of been hiding a weapon somewhere in that bathing suit...why do i think so? She was black...black people are all armed and dangerous...dont you see them rap videos? He was just responding to a threat! :troll:
No, you're being ridiculous, her body itself is the weapon. Lol. You haven't been keeping up with the times.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
this thread is filled with blaming the victim agenda
have y'all read that these kids live in the neighborhood?

Yeah I read that, and I place 0 blame on the kids. They're children so they don't know better, but they're parents should have never moved them into an all white neighborhood. That cop could have shot one of those kids if the cameras weren't rolling.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man integration was a damn failed experiment
We need to separate for one simple reason: they will never stop oppressing us. It's 400 years of us being here and dealing with this shyt. How many more centuries of black people being murdered and oppressed needs to pass by before you realize these people view us as their enemy. Now why would I want to integrate with that?

I'm confused here - you're complaining, and rightfully so, about 400 years of oppression driven by segregation...but how does that connect to integration being the problem? How many of those 400 years was any integration happening at all?

Even today, our communities aren't integrated, our schools aren't integrated, most of the workplaces with real power aren't integrated. About the only place I can think of that's shown reasonably strong integration on a large scale is the military - not perfect, but better than most (and anyone who has seen my posts here knows I'm pretty anti-military). You can't say "integration has failed" when in most cases integration hasn't even happened. Our schools and communities are just as segregated as they were in the 1970s - the only difference is that it's not under the affirmation of the law, and more White people are conscious now than they were back then. That's a step, but it's not a solution.

Now, who are "these people" who view you as the enemy? Is it that Black-skinned Benet Embry character? Or is it the White-skinned 14-year-old who went straight to the cops and told them that the White mothers started the fight and the Black girl wasn't to blame? You know, the one who got arrested by the cops for speaking the truth. Or is it the White boy acting as a cameraman - without whom we wouldn't have any of this video? You know, the White boy who is giving interviews like this one:

I'm not trying to integrate with my enemy. fukk that bullshyt. I believe 100% that we need to separate from them devils and create our nation. fukk them and they're racist government, we'll create our own.

Then do that. You can do a lot with control of your own nation. But start learning about international law, international trade, multinational corporations, and you'll learn that there's no such thing as real separation. Who is your model for ideal non-integration? North Korea? Zimbabwe?

As far as "your enemy", who is that? The White kids with Black friends who are standing up for Black people's rights or the Black kids who clown the Black nerd who works hard in school and tries to make something of his life? The White pastors and activists who were murdered as they stood on the front lines of the Civil Rights movement or the Black drug dealer slinging crack in our neighborhoods?

I'm not saying that the majority of White people are conscious or are willing to actually sacrifice for the good of Black people, and I'm not shytting on the majority of Black people. Even drug dealers and gangbangers have their own stories and reasons they ended up where they are. But it's pretty bs to reduce everything down to nothing but the color of your skin, when there are conscious people and evil people on both sides of the racial divide.

I ain't gonna read all the 42 pages, but I just wanna say mother fukk these cacs, mother fukk any n1gga following the religion of these cacs,

:russ:

Who's the homie following the cac religion? I ain't never seen no Black Wiccan or Black pagan. Or are you talking about that Viking shyt the White supremacists like? Maybe the occult stuff Hitler's boys were into? Or are you going hardcore old-school with Zeus and the Greeks and Romans or whatever?

Seriously, what's the religion of the cacs? :what:

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I was taught that desegregation is to integrate at the institutional level.

I agree, not fully... but you mentioned "assimilated.". That deals with customs , habits, thoughts , attitudes of a group. Like I said money and mindset... is how we have integrated.

So just because some of us live 5 min instead of 2 miN from white hoods we aren't integrated?? When you are begging and crying to eat white food, sit next to them on buses or to go to their schools, pools etc. ..... not only is ur mindset already assimilated, you are already integrated enough to provide all your money to the dominant society. We're an intricate part of the American fabric just how Blacks were in the slave economy.

'Racial integration, or simply integration, includes desegregation (the process of ending systematic racial segregation). In addition to desegregation, integration includes goals such as leveling barriers to association, creating equal opportunity regardless of race, and the development of a culture that draws on diverse traditions, rather than merely bringing a racial minority into the majority culture. Desegregation is largely a legal matter, integration largely a social one.'

This is the definition of integration via Wikipedia, and I think it's a good one. Integration and desegregation are not interchangeable, yeah desegregation works on an institutional level but that doesn't make it 'integration.' We were desegregated in that the govt made it illegal for us to be separate from cacs by law, but we were never fully integrated into their society in a social level. Nor was it ever made a priority to create equal opportunity , level barriers, or preserve our culture.

Desegregation was merely repealing laws saying we couldn't be separate. Real integration would have required recognizing us as actual equal citizens of this country and clearly that shyt STILL hasn't happened.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm confused here - you're complaining, and rightfully so, about 400 years of oppression driven by segregation...but how does that connect to integration being the problem? How many of those 400 years of this shyt was any integration happening at all?

Even today, our communities aren't integrated, our schools aren't integrated, most of the workplaces with real power aren't integrated. About the only place I can think of that's shown reasonably strong integration on a large scale is the military - not perfect, but better than most (and anyone who has seen my posts here knows I'm pretty anti-military). You can't say "integration has failed" when in most cases integration hasn't even happened. Our schools and communities are just as segregated as they were in the 1970s - the only difference is that it's not under the affirmation of the law, and more White people are conscious now than they were back then. That's a step, but it's not a solution.

Now, who are "these people" who view you as the enemy? Is it that Black-skinned Benet Embry character? Or is it the White-skinned 14-year-old who went straight to the cops and told them that the White mothers started the fight and the Black girl wasn't to blame? You know, the one who got arrested by the cops for speaking the truth. Or is it the White body acting as a cameraman - without whom we wouldn't have any of this video? You know, the White boy who is giving interviews like this one:

Then do that. You can do a lot with control of your own nation. But start learning about international law, international trade, multinational corporations, and you'll learn that there's no such thing as real separation. Who is your model for ideal non-integration? North Korea? Zimbabwe?

As far as "your enemy", who is that? The White kids with Black friends who are standing up for Black people's rights or the Black kids who clown the Black nerd who works hard in school and tries to make something of his life? The White pastors and activists who were murdered as they stood on the front lines of the Civil Rights movement or the Black drug dealer slinging crack in our neighborhoods?

I'm not saying that the majority of White people are conscious or are willing to actually sacrifice for the good of Black people, and I'm not shytting on the majority of Black people. Even drug dealers and gangbangers have their own stories and reasons they ended up where they are. But it's pretty bullshyt to reduce everything downt o nothing but the color of your skin, when there are conscious people and evil people on both sides of the racial divide.

:russ:

Who's the homie following the cac religion? I ain't never seen no Black Wiccan or Black pagan. Or are you talking about that Viking shyt the White supremacists get hard about? Maybe the occult stuff Hitler's boys were into? Or are you going hardcore old-school with Zeus and the Greeks and Romans or whatever?

Seriously, what's the religion of the cacs? :what:

Unlike nikkas like you, I have zero desire to integrate with white people. Zero desire. And history has proven their acts of hatred towards us has absolutely NOTHING to do with their proximity. During slavery black lived in the same house as white people, and that didn't change a damn thing. They were just as equally brutal to us. They raped, beat, and murdered us for the tiniest of infractions (read some slave narratives for the gruesome details).

Soon enough you'll get your wakeup call though :sas2: