Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wait, you're being intentionally obtuse. People, poor and middle class, spend $100 on all types of things on the regular. Things they don't need even....like high end sneakers, weave, alcohol, etc. So, there's really no reason they couldn't stack $100 and give to something that would directly benefit them.

The biggest internal issue with black people that we have so many people like you who come up with all types of excuses as to why they can't pool some money to buy some necessary resources. But they have all the money they need to buy some Jordans, some Ciroc, some Polo, some Brazilian hair and some money for the club.

Whenever black people start talking about money and making moves with said money, there's always a group of n#ggas copping pleas..

Peace

Seriously fam, it isn't cool to be dumb http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/reports/2013/resilient--receptive-and-relevant.html

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well... It's true in a way... We were never fully integrated into white society... We were merely de-segregated and assimilated... There is a difference.
I was taught that desegregation is to integrate at the institutional level.

I agree, not fully... but you mentioned "assimilated.". That deals with customs , habits, thoughts , attitudes of a group. Like I said money and mindset... is how we have integrated.

So just because some of us live 5 min instead of 2 miN from white hoods we aren't integrated?? When you are begging and crying to eat white food, sit next to them on buses or to go to their schools, pools etc. ..... not only is ur mindset already assimilated, you are already integrated enough to provide all your money to the dominant society. We're an intricate part of the American fabric just how Blacks were in the slave economy.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol, we're so integrated and assimilated that we'd rather have pig crakkers playing Assassin's Creed on black kids rather than build our own :skip:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Lol, we're so integrated and assimilated that we'd rather have pig crakkers playing Assassin's Creed on black kids rather than build our own :skip:

even if we "build our own" that won't stop them from harming Black people, when white people want to harm Black people, they will do it and they don't need our permission.

:francis:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
even if we "build our own" that won't stop them from harming Black people, when white people want to harm Black people, they will do it and they don't need our permission.

:francis:
They also don't need our help:francis:

We know their nature... but would you let a child molester to babysit your son? ?

That's essentially what we do with our money, lives, minds, and potential institutions:francis:

If kids were at a black owned pool at a black owned center..... cacs couldn't pretend to be scared and Call the Cops. We couldn't be scared to file more civil lawsuits.

Every person against blacks building is suspect to me:camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. -10
    Given: 39 minutes ago
    JudgeJoeGorilla commented: (Yeah those Black motherfukkers deserved it...............:pacspit:) Post #13739598

:snoop:
    I would attempt to have a rational convo about this situation but its really no use when dealing w/half bakes minds such as yourself.

I dare to directly address any of the questions or concerns i have made in this thread.

Negging just lets me know you really dont have a clue and is just following what you are told and heard by other fools in the dark.

Black folks dont really want change they just wanna be upset. This thread proves that.:snoop:
    @JudgeJoeGorilla

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I want to say things have to get worse... But blacks can take a serious SERIOUS high level ass beating.

Hell we're basically Reek to white people's Ramsey...

I know if by the slim chance the usa is around 50 years from now, blacks will probably be in a far worse position. :snoop:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yes, most people don't have the residual income to throw bum nikkas like you $100.

Do we need to go over what residual means?
The difference between me and a nerd like you is I'm actually out here amongst black people. So I know how dumb you sound saying people don't have $100. You a nerd running around grabbing links about surveys and shyt like that means something.