Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Segregationism doesn't mean to be silly or childish.
It doesn't mean to cut off all money sources.
It does mean have your own institutional network.
It does mean to allow your money to circle among your own before others.
It means not being pawns and basically slaves to mainstream amerikka just so you caN have a false sense of security from people who hate you.
Many people around the world use the dollar, so using dollars doesn't mean fully integrated.

If the usa collapsed today we'd be in the same boat as a breastfeesing animal if the mother was shot.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't mean to cut off all money sources.
It does mean have your own institutional network.
It does mean to allow your money to circle among your own before others.
Many people around the world use the dollar, so using dollars doesn't mean fully integrated..

:mindblown:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
"the black community" varies by region and thus wealth+income+employment and no, the avg black folks don't have $100 to spend frivolously on designer or liquor every month like you hoteps are claiming.

Instead of asking poor people for donations, you should take out a loan and start all of these businesses you hoteps claim are so obvious they can't fail.
So instead of trying to put our money together we should run and hope the white government gonna give it to us.

But I'm the hotep:francis:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not hard to buy land and put seeds in the ground. Not hard to purify water and have water and food reserves. It's actually pretty cheap if your not a broke boy..:sas2:

Money is a tool to get the means to survive. If the economy calapsed today and money was worthless, do black folks have the means to survive. Invest in solar, land, and water brehs. My thread in two months gonna help some of you simple nikkas out:wow:time to change the narrative on these nikkas.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
The black kids were invited to the pool party right?

And it was at a cacs house?

...i dont know the story.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And who caused this "no real separation"?

People in power. Colonialists, multinationals, corrupt rulers willing to sell their own people out to business interests in order to make a buck. And on top of that, all the regular people up and down the chain who work for people doing evil and buy shyt from tainted sources without even caring that they're funding a bigger cycle.

This is the sort of shyt that I was going off about on the diamond thread a couple weeks ago. Dozens of people on there saying, "You better buy your girl a $5,000 ring" without giving a shyt about the powers that put that whole demand in place.

It's not hard to buy land and put seeds in the ground. Not hard to purify water and have water and food reserves. It's actually pretty cheap if your not a broke boy..:sas2:

Money is a tool to get the means to survive. If the economy calapsed today and money was worthless, do black folks have the means to survive. Invest in solar, land, and water brehs. My thread in two months gonna help some of you simple nikkas out:wow:time to change the narrative on these nikkas.

Now this is some shyt I could get behind. A LOT more people could be getting on this stuff. You can get a good bit of land for far less cash than it would take to but even a tiny apartment in the city, and you can do good stuff with that land. I don't even think that water/food reserves are that necessary (unless you're just talking about planning for the natural yearly cycle) - I'm not on that apocalyptic shyt - but being self-sustaining and sustainable is always a good thing.