Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this generation thinks racism is over or something "dying out with old people", so they enter into these kinds of situations completely green to what's really going on, I instantly get anxiety attacks when I enter predominately white neighborhoods because I know how these people are, especially here in Texas, that's not to suggest that white people are "less racist" elsewhere.

:francis:
Never underestimate the attention a black male gets in an all white area. I'm always surprised.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Unlike nikkas like you, I have zero desire to integrate with white people. Zero desire. And history has proven their acts of hatred towards us has absolutely NOTHING to do with their proximity. During slavery black lived in the same house as white people, and that didn't change a damn thing. They were just as equally brutal to us. They raped, beat, and murdered us for the tiniest of infractions (read some slave narratives for the gruesome details).

Soon enough you'll get your wakeup call though :sas2:

You're destroying your own argument. No one is talking about "proximity" being the issue, at least not in a physical sense. Like you say, even in the worst days of slavery and segregation there was plenty of "proximity", and it meant nothing. We're talking actual integration here.

As far as "desire to integrate" - like I said, due to my work with the youth I haven't lived or worked in a majority-White community in 15+ years. But I'm not going to pressure other people not to do so - that sort of peer pressure is counter-productive and stupid. Raising White Consciousness is a meaningful pursuit when it is done well - and I'm glad that there are Black kids who are friends with White kids, when those White kids turn out like the kid filming that video and the White girl whose family is getting arrested on her friends' behalf and pressing assault charges on that White mom.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused here - you're complaining, and rightfully so, about 400 years of oppression driven by segregation...but how does that connect to integration being the problem? How many of those 400 years of this shyt was any integration happening at all?

Even today, our communities aren't integrated, our schools aren't integrated, most of the workplaces with real power aren't integrated. About the only place I can think of that's shown reasonably strong integration on a large scale is the military - not perfect, but better than most (and anyone who has seen my posts here knows I'm pretty anti-military). You can't say "integration has failed" when in most cases integration hasn't even happened. Our schools and communities are just as segregated as they were in the 1970s - the only difference is that it's not under the affirmation of the law

Spot on:

We have a "lack of capital" problem which people confuse with segregation vs integration. Blacks don't move to be around Whites because they are post-racial, they go because its where capital and opportunity is....

Then do that. You can do a lot with control of your own nation. But start learning about international law, international trade, multinational corporations, and you'll learn that there's no such thing as real separation. Who is your model for ideal non-integration? North Korea? Zimbabwe?

Its useless, fam. Some of these dudes have no idea how currency is printed and circulated, how interest are set, credit systems, how import/exports work, the importance of raw goods, what tethered currency is, how loans and government social programs, the necessity of surplus labor, etc .....there is a complete lack of understanding capitalism in a global economy so you get this silly "segregate, group economics" rhetoric that sounds good if you have absolutely no clue how capitalism actually works.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
'Racial integration, or simply integration, includes desegregation (the process of ending systematic racial segregation). In addition to desegregation, integration includes goals such as leveling barriers to association, creating equal opportunity regardless of race, and the development of a culture that draws on diverse traditions, rather than merely bringing a racial minority into the majority culture. Desegregation is largely a legal matter, integration largely a social one.'

This is the definition of integration via Wikipedia, and I think it's a good one. Integration and desegregation are not interchangeable, yeah desegregation works on an institutional level but that doesn't make it 'integration.' We were desegregated in that the govt made it illegal for us to be separate from cacs by law, but we were never fully integrated into their society in a social level. Nor was it ever made a priority to create equal opportunity , level barriers, or preserve our culture.

Desegregation was merely repealing laws saying we couldn't be separate. Real integration would have required recognizing us as actual equal citizens of this country and clearly that shyt STILL hasn't happened.
Real or fake or whatever. ...

We need to stop whatever da fukk we've done and avoid further integration. What I stated about our mindset set is still true regardless of Symantecs.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Then do that. You can do a lot with control of your own nation. But start learning about international law, international trade, multinational corporations, and you'll learn that there's no such thing as real separation. Who is your model for ideal non-integration? North Korea? Zimbabwe?

And who caused this "no real separation"?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I have 800 messages on here and I've talked a little about the shyt I do in real life. Where the fukk you get the idea that "defending all whites" has ever been an iota of my agenda or anything I've proclaimed for anyone else?

I've done real work on the struggle for over 15 years. Most of that has not been among Whites at all. To the degree that that has involved Whites, it's primarily involving trying to raise White consciousness and enlighten those to have ears to hear about the evils their brothers and sisters have engaged in and what has to happen to make it right.

The only reason I've ever mentioned White people on this thread (and have you seen me doing it on any other thread?) is to counter this stupid "Let's fight racism with racism! :mindblown: narrative that gets thrown around." That's some scorpion and turtle counterproductive shyt right there. When the enemy is evil, adopting their tactics, their language, their mindest is playing right into their hands.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have 800 messages on here and I've talked a little about the shyt I do in real life. Where the fukk you get the idea that "defending all whites" has ever been an iota of my agenda or anything I've proclaimed for anyone else?

I've done real work on the struggle for over 15 years. Most of that has not been among Whites at all. To the degree that that has involved Whites, it's primarily involving trying to raise White consciousness and enlighten those to have ears to hear about the evils their brothers and sisters have engaged in and what has to happen to make it right.

The only reason I've ever mentioned White people on this thread (and have you seen me doing it on any other thread?) is to counter this stupid "Let's fight racism with racism! :mindblown: narrative that gets thrown around." That's some scorpion and turtle counterproductive shyt right there. When the enemy is evil, adopting their tactics, their language, their mindest is playing right into their hands.
Breh, a lot of people are just venting. When you're venting you don't wanna hear that turn the other cheek shyt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So you desegregate, then what do you do? Where do we get money to fund things?

Lets say we were somehow able to invest all of that 1.1 trillion dollars into a Black American economy (not possible), at some point, and very quickly, you are going to need money to enter into that economy, so where do you get the money? Keep in mind The Federal Reserve prints new money and all banks in America are regulated under them so where is this source of funding coming from? I guess you could sell products to other countries like Asia and Africa but then, American regulations come into play.

Heck, just by using the American dollar, you are never truly segregated. Any of you use credit cards or use credit to buy things? Guess who controls the credit system at the global level? Why do you think America can cripple Zimbabwe, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela at a moments notice? Because there is no such thing as having a system separate or isolated from white people under the capitalist system.

Capitalism is a ponzi scheme that is going to collapse on itself. Black people need to be preparing themselves to flourish once it does collapse.