Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The difference between me and a nerd like you is I'm actually out here amongst black people. So I know how dumb you sound saying people don't have $100. You a nerd running around grabbing links about surveys and shyt like that means something.

nikka you damn sure wouldn't say it to my face text banging fakkit:mjlol:

"I'm actually out here amongst black people.........grabbing links about surveys and shyt like that means something" no wonder cacs are winning when we got idiots like you to drag :dead:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also don't need our help:francis:

We know their nature... but would you let a child molester to babysit your son? ?

That's essentially what we do with our money, lives, minds, and potential institutions:francis:

If kids were at a black owned pool at a black owned center..... cacs couldn't pretend to be scared and Call the Cops. We couldn't be scared to file more civil lawsuits.

Every person against blacks building is suspect to me:camby:
This. But blacks rather go to where they knew they arent wanted then complain that they arent wanted. At what point do you say we shouldnt be around whites in certain situations cause they mean us no good.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They also don't need our help:francis:

We know their nature... but would you let a child molester to babysit your son? ?

That's essentially what we do with our money, lives, minds, and potential institutions:francis:

If kids were at a black owned pool at a black owned center..... cacs couldn't pretend to be scared and Call the Cops. We couldn't be scared to file more civil lawsuits.

Every person against blacks building is suspect to me:camby:

if there's a pool in the neighborhood you live in, that's probably the pool you're going to swim at, these kids didn't think it was a segregated pool, even if there was a Black owned pool somewhere else, going to it would require passing up the perfectly good pool within walking distance and using additional resources to get to the Black owned pool, something these kids wouldn't think to do as they didn't think the pool in their own neighborhood was "whites only"

going to the pool in your neighborhood where you live is nowhere near in the same ballpark as "letting a child molester babysit your child"

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
nikka you damn sure wouldn't say it to my face text banging fakkit:mjlol:

"I'm actually out here amongst black people.........grabbing links about surveys and shyt like that means something" no wonder cacs are winning when we got idiots like you to drag :dead:
I'm not here for the internet tough act. We don't know each other and will never see each other. So do that shyt with somebody else.

You not in the black community if you think the avg black folks don't have $100 to spend frivolously. Period

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You not in the black community if you think the avg black folks don't have $100 to spend frivolously. Period

"the black community" varies by region and thus wealth+income+employment and no, the avg black folks don't have $100 to spend frivolously on designer or liquor every month like you hoteps are claiming.

Instead of asking poor people for donations, you should take out a loan and start all of these businesses you hoteps claim are so obvious they can't fail.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm not here for the internet tough act. We don't know each other and will never see each other. So do that shyt with somebody else.

having money to buy something doesn't necessarily mean you can afford to buy that something. you're not in the Black community if you DO think that avg Black folks have ANY money to spend frivolously, that doesn't stop them from spending money frivolously but there's usually some type of government assistance there to make that possible, whether it's food stamps, welfare, TANF, income tax returns where Black people routinely claim other people's children or sell their own child in exchange for money back from someone else's return, Medicade or Medicare, the list goes on.

Just because you see all these expensive cars, clothing, jewelry and hair in Black communities, doesn't necessarily mean that the owners can afford to buy these things, they simply have the cash in hand to do so.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Just because you see all these expensive cars, clothing, jewelry and hair in Black communities, doesn't necessarily mean that the owners can afford to buy these things, they simply have the cash in hand to do so.

I think its confirmation bias too.

You see the flashy people in the hood and remember them, even if they don't make up a majority, but the families driving a hoopty and all wearing bootleg/counterfeit/knockoff and marshalls/ross/walmart/payless somehow don't exist.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
if there's a pool in the neighborhood you live in, that's probably the pool you're going to swim at, these kids didn't think it was a segregated pool, even if there was a Black owned pool somewhere else, going to it would require passing up the perfectly good pool within walking distance and using additional resources to get to the Black owned pool, something these kids wouldn't think to do as they didn't think the pool in their own neighborhood was "whites only"

going to the pool in your neighborhood where you live is nowhere near in the same ballpark as "letting a child molester babysit your child"

I wouldn't be caught dead living in a white suburb :camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I think its confirmation bias too.

You see the flashy people in the hood and remember them, even if they don't make up a majority, but the families driving a hoopty and all wearing bootleg/counterfeit/knockoff and marshalls/ross/walmart/payless somehow don't exist.

it's crazy how people conveniently forget they exist when they're usually the most talked about because they're wearing walmart clothing and payless shoes, I remember catching HELL for payless imitation Lugz boots when I started high school, a high school where majority of the students came from low income families, and when I did get a job working at the grocery store making minimum wage, that didn't really effect the total income of my household in such a way that I could now "afford" to buy name brand shoes, yet that's what I did because I had the cash in hand but it was painstakingly obvious that the money would have been better spent towards bills in the house to relieve the burden.

there were a lot of other kids living in worse situations than me but dressing way flyer and had much better shoes, that doesn't mean they could afford them, it just means that's what they spent their money on.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

You don't need good credit to get these and the gov/bank takes on most of the risk.

Instead of shaming Black people for being human, why not show them ways to gain more capital or does hotep 101 not allow that?