Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I honestly hope he gets fired and is forced to become a mall cop. But knowing this dude he'd tackle a 12 year old for setting an alarm off at lids and get fired from that too.

I don't like how he goes in these threads only to criticize black people as if we're the ones doing something wrong.

No mention of what the cop did wrong...no mention of what the two women who called the cops did wrong...just what we're doing wrong.

It's obvious he holds some deep contempt for black people for some reason...cause we can't be like the white people he idolizes and we don't know how to act or something or were racist or something....

I literally kind of get sad reading his posts now.
Every thread regarding assault or injustice among blacks from his perspective we're the antagonist regardless of the scenario . Either he's a white boy troll or a self loathing c00n , if he's the second one all we can do is sympathize for home boy , them cacs already bleached his dome ain't shyt we could do at this point which is why I don't even waste energy replying to his post nor acknowledge him like that. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You realize that's half the reason this shyt happens?

If neighborhoods were actually integrated, the whole problem wouldn't have started up in the first place. Those White people want separation, then have no idea how to deal with the fact that their White kids are actually friends with Black kids, and so the racist-ass ignorant White people act out.

The two White women who fought with the Black teenager weren't arrested. In fact, only one White person was handcuffed and detained - a 14-year-old White girl who heard the racist words, complained to the police and tried to tell them what was really going on. That girl's father is irate, and her family is filing assault charges against the White women who attacked the Black girl.

Now, when you call for "separation", do you not realize that that's just going to lead to more people like those racist White folk who don't know how to deal with Black people, and fewer conscious White folk like that teenage girl who stood up for her Black friends?

You're never going to get 100% racial separation - there's far too many mixed families, mixed schools, mixed workplaces, mixed communities, etc., and the majority of Black folk won't listen to that bullshyt. So if you and your friends call for separation, all you're going to do is exacerbate a bad situation every time Black people and ignorant White people interact.

I'm not trying to integrate with my enemy. fukk that bullshyt. I believe 100% that we need to separate from them devils and create our nation. fukk them and they're racist government, we'll create our own.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All that is true...but a fireman who is struggling to put out a burning house doesn't respond by giving up. He calls in more resources and reinforcements. If he just tosses in the towel and calls it quits, he's created a situation where the out-of-control fire is going to eventually spread to his own home.

If you mean, "we failed to integrate", then yes, you're right.

If you mean, "segregating is winning", then you're ignorant.

We need to separate for one simple reason: they will never stop oppressing us. It's 400 years of us being here and dealing with this shyt. How many more centuries of black people being murdered and oppressed needs to pass by before you realize these people view us as their enemy. Now why would I want to integrate with that?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't have a lot of money and resources to pool which is why we need access to loans.

As far as Black business, we need more diversity in the kinds of businesses we own but the biggest road block there is we do not have access to the raw materials to compete with other groups who can sell products for much cheaper since they can import from their home country or whatever. Throw in huge tax exemptions for these same group of people plus easier approval for loans and you can understand why they can undercut Black businesses with cheaper products and services.

You are severely simplifying the issue by saying "pool money and open businesses"

:francis: Guess you know more than Dr Boyce Watkins. A man who spent 20 years as a finance professor

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This cracka out'chea doing barrell rolls n shyt like he dodging RPG rounds in the middle of Fallujah...at a suburban teenage pool party
nh9kIs0.png

#inherently

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Where are all these women groups at? :stopitslime:

That's why I do not pay attention too these fake ass women groups; especially these bullshyt black women groups. They don't say shyt about black women getting killed and beat up; but these black women were screaming about that bullshyt street harassment video.