Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Quite a few middle-class blacks have pools in their backyard, so kids in the subdivision can use it if there's a party. We also have community pools available as well. I don't think Mckinney, TX has much of a black community since the city is only 11% black.
umm i have a pool...
but that's not really my point. Mckinney just like any group of blacks can build whatever they need to , to suite their needs. clearly we see that if they had a small pool at a black persons home, then the young ladies and men wouldn't have been getting treated like Dogs , by Dogs. :francis:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a militant....... only a new blacks, so called c00ns, or crakkers would even think to call me that. :manny: not that I'm offended.

Regardless, I never get upset at what so called whites want or don't want. Never have :yeshrug:

And you can't say whatever you chose 'brother' , but if it smells funny than it probably is:francis:
My bad. I wasnt necessarily directing it at you. I was more or less addressing the comment.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what's the solution in your opinion?

:lupe:

Nothing that should surprise you.

Actively fight for our rights, be willing to take losses to fight nonviolently for equality in all sectors of society, mentor the youth, give a shyt about our poor communities, stay out of jail unless you're in for a righteous reason, do all the work we can to get everyone a good education and a good job - and work to do that ourselves if we can't expect others to hand it to us, put our money towards things that lift us and lift others up instead of wasting it on crap that just pulls ourselves and others down, raise consciousness among the Black community, the White community, and every other community, open our arms to anyone who wants to join the struggle rather than pushing them away.

It ain't any different than what MLK Jr. and everyone else were doing in the Civil Rights Movement. The only thing is that we've made progress as a country from where we were then, so not as many people want to actually make the sacrifices for an extended period right now to keep the struggle moving. Too many people just put all their effort into chasing money for personal gain, chasing tricks, chasing men, catching cases, or other shyt that doesn't advance the community as a whole. As Cornell West said to me the one time I was blessed to speak to him in person, we've got to stop glamorizing "success" and start glamorizing greatness.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Idk why ya nikkas continue to go back & forth with @Pifferry , we know the routine , we quote something from him that damn near resembles something a white supremacist would spew , then he's going to tell you "Bu- but you don't know my beliefs" yet he never vividly summarizes his belief , so when people pin point what he says and analyzes it accurately were "misinterpreting" what he's saying . Wash ,rinse , repeat :pachaha:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Idk why ya nikkas continue to go back & forth with @Pifferry , we know the routine , we quote something from him that damn near resembles something a white supremacist would spew , then he's going to tell you "Bu- but you don't know my beliefs" yet he never vividly summarizes his belief , so when people pin point what he says and analyzes it accurately were "misinterpreting" what he's saying . Wash ,rinse , repeat :pachaha:
I have summarized my beliefs.
You all just choose to take away what you want to hear.
Have I summarized my beliefs on this site before @No_bammer_weed?
(If you want to answer)

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I have summarized my beliefs.
You all just choose to take away what you want to hear.
Have I summarized my beliefs on this site before @No_bammer_weed?
(If you want to answer)
Oh , Piffery
mj-laughing.gif

Daps
umm i have a pool...
but that's not really my point. Mckinney just like any group of blacks can build whatever they need to , to suite their needs. clearly we see that if they had a small pool at a black persons home, then the young ladies and men wouldn't have been getting treated like Dogs , by Dogs. :francis:
They CAN build whatever they want, but they won't. They didn't move there with the intention of building anything, they moved there so they could integrate with whites. Trust me, creating a pool just for black people isn't on their radar.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
:usure:

Devaluing Black People

There is a significant portion of the Black population that has a yearning desire to spend as much time as possible with white people — in friendships, romantic relationships, as neighbors — because they think whiteness is superior or more valuable. This is what scholar bell hooks calls having a “colonized mind”— suffering from internalized racism. Schools, television and American society in general teach people, both Black and white, to overvalue whiteness and undervalue Blackness. As hooks says, the “white supremacist capitalist patriarchy” of American society tell us that not only is American society built by and for rich white men, built on divisions of race, class and sex, but the losers — Blacks, women and the poor — are brainwashed into accepting it through education, television, music and film.

Embracing and Propagating Eurocentrism

These Black people have so enthusiastically embraced the narratives, stories and culture of white America that they have no use for Black people and the Black community. They have thoroughly rejected most everything about their history and culture, deeming it unworthy of their time and attention. The brilliant Afro-French philosopher Frantz Fanon addressed this phenomenon in his 1952 work, “Black Skin, White Mask,” theorizing that the divided self-perception of the Black Subject who has lost his native cultural origin and embraced the culture of the Mother Country, produces an inferiority complex in the mind of the Black Subject, who then will try to appropriate and imitate the culture of the colonizer

Mistreating Black Children

As scholar Stacey Patton has written, corporal punishment is deeply embedded in Christianity and Western culture, and in African-American culture it is related to slavery and Jim Crow segregation. America has exerted an extreme amount of control over the Black body through centuries of slavery, lynching, sexual violence, reproductive legislation, surveillance, segregation, mass incarceration, police practices and popular entertainment. So those who subject Black children to beatings are mimicking the disciplinary methods used by enslavers. As Patton notes, Black parents have responded to this systemic violence by debasing their children through harsh physical punishment —behavior that the Black community deems a core feature of Black identity, quality parenting and responsible citizenship. But the research community for the last 50 years has produced evidence on the negative impact that hitting has on children’s developing bodies and brains.

This sounds like you Piff from this thread alone.
It is. He said he didn't want to go to an hbcu cause he didn't want to be around people that looked like him "cause it would be weird".

He's a lost cause. It's not even worth debating with him. Let him go. Black people like him will only bring the rest of us that are honestly trying to advance down.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
He's just channeling his backyard capture the flag days forgive him.

No seriously I hope when he looks back at all of this, he looks back at this moment when the realization hits him that he is a lifelong loser.
You just barrel rolled as an evasive maneuver at a teenage pool party my dude :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hold this lifetime achievement L Eric.
I honestly hope he gets fired and is forced to become a mall cop. But knowing this dude he'd tackle a 12 year old for setting an alarm off at lids and get fired from that too.
I don't like how he goes in these threads only to criticize black people as if we're the ones doing something wrong.

No mention of what the cop did wrong...no mention of what the two women who called the cops did wrong...just what we're doing wrong.

It's obvious he holds some deep contempt for black people for some reason...cause we can't be like the white people he idolizes and we don't know how to act or something or were racist or something....

I literally kind of get sad reading his posts now.