Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Superstar
Daps
CG8pvxBXAAAUEWE.jpg

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I honestly hope he gets fired and is forced to become a mall cop. But knowing this dude he'd tackle a 12 year old for setting an alarm off at lids and get fired from that too.

I don't like how he goes in these threads only to criticize black people as if we're the ones doing something wrong.

No mention of what the cop did wrong...no mention of what the two women who called the cops did wrong...just what we're doing wrong.

It's obvious he holds some deep contempt for black people for some reason...cause we can't be like the white people he idolizes and we don't know how to act or something or were racist or something....

I literally kind of get sad reading his posts now.

A LOT of Black people on the Internet are like this... Conditioned to always think we are the ones at fault and white people are never wrong... Sick

Superstar
Daps
the black resident vocal about this called one dude on fb a sambo. he's one of the "what about the black on black crime" types tho

One resident, Benet Embry, a black man, posted on Facebook about the events leading up to the police call. “Look, I LIVE in this community and this ENTIRE incident is NOT racial at all,” Embry wrote. “A few THUGS spoiled a COMMUNITY event by fighting, jumping over fences into a PRIVATE pool, harassing and damaging property. Not EVERYTHING is about RACE. WE have other issues that NEED our attention other flights of made up make believe causes.”

• Benét Embry
    And the boy that ran up behind the cop with fist balled up.
Benét Embry And if would have got killed you would have rioted in his name and put your fist in the air right?

k3x9o7.png

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What kills me are the comments saying "Man Texas" or "fukk Texas" as if my state is the only place where this is happening, last time i checked this shyt has been happening all over the damn country but i guess it's worse here in Texas:snoop: The fact is this is just another example of amerikkka reminding us that we don't matter. I don't commend the other officers who didn't attack the kids because they also didn't stop their partner from causing chaos, sometimes doing nothing is just as bad. Meanwhile the fat hogs that started all of this walk away without punishment:pacspit:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
the black resident vocal about this called one dude on fb a sambo. he's one of the "what about the black on black crime" types tho

One resident, Benet Embry, a black man, posted on Facebook about the events leading up to the police call. “Look, I LIVE in this community and this ENTIRE incident is NOT racial at all,” Embry wrote. “A few THUGS spoiled a COMMUNITY event by fighting, jumping over fences into a PRIVATE pool, harassing and damaging property. Not EVERYTHING is about RACE. WE have other issues that NEED our attention other flights of made up make believe causes.”

• Benét Embry
    And the boy that ran up behind the cop with fist balled up.
Benét Embry And if would have got killed you would have rioted in his name and put your fist in the air right?

k3x9o7.png

He's not just a c00n but the kind who loves white approval, he even has a radio show where he does his best Tommy Sotomayor impression.

:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He just ignores the part where all 4 were arrested.

Ignoring it while posting their mugshots, but his audience isn't the type to put forth any real thought, their minds are already made up before they tune in, it's just a bonus to have a Black guy they can link back to and say, "even a Black guy said it"

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
People don't have 100 dollars to just give fam :snoop:

And White people build through loans and inherited wealth :dahell:

Wait, you're being intentionally obtuse. People, poor and middle class, spend $100 on all types of things on the regular. Things they don't need even....like high end sneakers, weave, alcohol, etc. So, there's really no reason they couldn't stack $100 and give to something that would directly benefit them.

The biggest internal issue with black people that we have so many people like you who come up with all types of excuses as to why they can't pool some money to buy some necessary resources. But they have all the money they need to buy some Jordans, some Ciroc, some Polo, some Brazilian hair and some money for the club.

Whenever black people start talking about money and making moves with said money, there's always a group of n#ggas copping pleas..

Peace

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kills me are the comments saying "Man Texas" or "fukk Texas" as if my state is the only place where this is happening, last time i checked this shyt has been happening all over the damn country but i guess it's worse here in Texas:snoop: The fact is this is just another example of amerikkka reminding us that we don't matter. I don't commend the other officers who didn't attack the kids because they also didn't stop their partner from causing chaos, sometimes doing nothing is just as bad. Meanwhile the fat hogs that started all of this walk away without punishment:pacspit:

Yes this is an everywhere issue not just Tx, Ohio, Fla, Cali, NYK everywhere I've been in the states it's the same issue...Its systematic White Supremacy and the c00ns that support it.