Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gonna read all the 42 pages, but I just wanna say mother fukk these cacs, mother fukk any n1gga following the religion of these cacs, mother fukk any c00n saying Nikkaz bring racism to themselves, mother fukk every god damn pig and their family when they grieve over their racist swine being shot up by good guys.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I ain't gonna read all the 42 pages, but I just wanna say mother fukk these cacs, mother fukk any n1gga following the religion of these cacs, mother fukk any c00n saying Nikkaz bring racism to themselves, mother fukk every god damn pig and their family when they grieve over their racist swine being shot up by good guys.
Well said... :obama:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I long for the day when The Racist Pig Brigade's drown in their Brutality Cesspool:scust:

...hate, it had to be some Real African Kids, just tryin to get their feet wet for the Summer:mjcry:

Last edited:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
What kills me are the comments saying "Man Texas" or "fukk Texas" as if my state is the only place where this is happening, last time i checked this shyt has been happening all over the damn country but i guess it's worse here in Texas:snoop: The fact is this is just another example of amerikkka reminding us that we don't matter. I don't commend the other officers who didn't attack the kids because they also didn't stop their partner from causing chaos, sometimes doing nothing is just as bad. Meanwhile the fat hogs that started all of this walk away without punishment:pacspit:
I genuinely feel what youre saying, breh.

It doesn't matter where we as blacks reside. This cac behavior is NATIONWIDE. It's wordwide. We are never safe from the binds of white supremacy.Fact.

I grew up in New York City, I and my friends have encountered racism heavily there on a constant basis; from cops to the regular cac walking down the street. Now i live in Dallas not too far from this incident and the results are the same.
People like to shyt on Texas and other southern states but it's a great place to live; I love the general vibe of the area and it's people but as a black man, I still have that cross to bear because of my skintone.

The arguments on this site, when it comes to racism, that one part of the region is better than another has no bearing when it comes to the plight of black people living with this on a daily basis. It's everywhere.
We're all in the proverbial same boat.