Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
d2UusXA.jpg

admit your a cac from arctic sweden
is this what you wanted fakkit? All you had do was ask..Now prove you not a euro cac.:sas2:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Same guy that moved to a white suburb.
Same guy that said separate yourself from ghetto rachet blacks and they cant be saved.
Same guy that calls you a c00n for bringing up black on black crime but also has gang raps perpetuating black on black crime.
But he agrees w/ your narrative on this point so its all good:rudy:

Why the hell he asking question of people he knows aint shyt and is only gonna follow the same shyt they been doing? Why is he expecting something he knows will not change. Oh yeah cause He gotta keep his sheep fed.

Why aint he saying why didnt these kids parents bar them from predominantly white gatherings?

At what point does it become neglect for allowing your kids to flolick among dangerous individuals.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kIzhv7o.gif

:heh: just having fun outchea
He's just channeling his backyard capture the flag days forgive him.

No seriously I hope when he looks back at all of this, he looks back at this moment when the realization hits him that he is a lifelong loser.
You just barrel rolled as an evasive maneuver at a teenage pool party my dude :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hold this lifetime achievement L Eric.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But its you militants thats mad that whites dont want you around though. On some why yall dont want us here? Why yall call the cops? Its cool if you say nikka.:mindblown:

But me saying, if you go round there expect to be treated differently and you better act right is c00ning?

Send your kids to die just to complain about racism. Smh
I'm not a militant....... only a new blacks, so called c00ns, or crakkers would even think to call me that. :manny: not that I'm offended.

Regardless, I never get upset at what so called whites want or don't want. Never have :yeshrug:

And you can't say whatever you chose 'brother' , but if it smells funny than it probably is:francis: