Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Reddit doesn't only put out liberalism for gay stories they also get hate the site is an amalgamation of many different beliefs and subs dedicated to those beliefs and so it's not all racist at all I just use it to illustrate the type of racist I'm talking about.
When they sire tried to officially enforce gays redpillers and other people were freaking out.

Just take the L. You know I'm right and you know when it comes to stories involving black people, they usually take the white supremacist approach. And I doubt you actually stick up for black people over there because they would downvote most of your comments that go against the grain.

Reddit is a haven for fake white liberals.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/38szh2/tnas_havok_a_racist_and_homophobe/

Perfect example right there. And if it weren't for the use of f@ggot, there would probably be even more defensive posts.

And like I asked, why do you keep coming here if you think this is the black SF?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Just take the L. You know I'm right and you know when it comes to stories involving black people, they usually take the white supremacist approach. And I doubt you actually stick up for black people over there because they would downvote most of your comments that go against the grain.

Reddit is a haven for fake white liberals.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/38szh2/tnas_havok_a_racist_and_homophobe/

Perfect example right there. And if it weren't for the use of f@ggot, there would probably be even more defensive posts.

And like I asked, why do you keep coming here if you think this is the black SF?
I've never shows away from discussing racism online and in one of my first threads on this site with you and Matt compiled a massive list of threads showing Reddit racism.
But to claim the site is a one note community is disingenuous.
I also don't ever think you're right I believe you're an irrational bigot who would be a white supremacist if you were born white based on your current mental capabilities.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This shyt got me legit heated man.....
i've never trusted neanderthals (rightfully so)
but lately my distaste for their very existence
has become as bitter as hangover vomit.

wat6rr.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've never shows away from discussing racism online and in one of my first threads on this site with you and Matt compiled a massive list of threads showing Reddit racism.
I also don't ever think you're right I believe you're an irrational bigot who would be a white supremacist if you were born white based on your current mental capabilities.
This thread is for you:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/10-s...e-supremacist-who-happens-to-be-black.288504/

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
But none of that is true for me.
I don't do or believe any of that.
None of my haters have actually explained what my beliefs are only see that I'm not going caccity cac and assume stuff.
I think a large portion of the people on here are bigots so I just don't want to speak positively with them.
I wasn't like that when I first joined the site only after how sad I saw the people in here were and even then occasionally I would make a race related post that would get dapped by militant posters that I dislike.
Instead of assuming stuff ask me a non loaded question.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
None of my haters have actually explained what my beliefs are only see that I'm not going caccity cac and assume stuff.
I think a large portion of the people on here are bigots so I just don't want to speak positively with them.
I wasn't like that when I first joined the site only after how sad I saw the people in here were and even then occasionally I would make a race related post that would get dapped by militant posters that I dislike.
:usure:

Devaluing Black People

There is a significant portion of the Black population that has a yearning desire to spend as much time as possible with white people — in friendships, romantic relationships, as neighbors — because they think whiteness is superior or more valuable. This is what scholar bell hooks calls having a “colonized mind”— suffering from internalized racism. Schools, television and American society in general teach people, both Black and white, to overvalue whiteness and undervalue Blackness. As hooks says, the “white supremacist capitalist patriarchy” of American society tell us that not only is American society built by and for rich white men, built on divisions of race, class and sex, but the losers — Blacks, women and the poor — are brainwashed into accepting it through education, television, music and film.

Embracing and Propagating Eurocentrism

These Black people have so enthusiastically embraced the narratives, stories and culture of white America that they have no use for Black people and the Black community. They have thoroughly rejected most everything about their history and culture, deeming it unworthy of their time and attention. The brilliant Afro-French philosopher Frantz Fanon addressed this phenomenon in his 1952 work, “Black Skin, White Mask,” theorizing that the divided self-perception of the Black Subject who has lost his native cultural origin and embraced the culture of the Mother Country, produces an inferiority complex in the mind of the Black Subject, who then will try to appropriate and imitate the culture of the colonizer

Mistreating Black Children

As scholar Stacey Patton has written, corporal punishment is deeply embedded in Christianity and Western culture, and in African-American culture it is related to slavery and Jim Crow segregation. America has exerted an extreme amount of control over the Black body through centuries of slavery, lynching, sexual violence, reproductive legislation, surveillance, segregation, mass incarceration, police practices and popular entertainment. So those who subject Black children to beatings are mimicking the disciplinary methods used by enslavers. As Patton notes, Black parents have responded to this systemic violence by debasing their children through harsh physical punishment —behavior that the Black community deems a core feature of Black identity, quality parenting and responsible citizenship. But the research community for the last 50 years has produced evidence on the negative impact that hitting has on children’s developing bodies and brains.

This sounds like you Piff from this thread alone.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:usure:

Devaluing Black People

There is a significant portion of the Black population that has a yearning desire to spend as much time as possible with white people — in friendships, romantic relationships, as neighbors — because they think whiteness is superior or more valuable. This is what scholar bell hooks calls having a “colonized mind”— suffering from internalized racism. Schools, television and American society in general teach people, both Black and white, to overvalue whiteness and undervalue Blackness. As hooks says, the “white supremacist capitalist patriarchy” of American society tell us that not only is American society built by and for rich white men, built on divisions of race, class and sex, but the losers — Blacks, women and the poor — are brainwashed into accepting it through education, television, music and film.

Embracing and Propagating Eurocentrism

These Black people have so enthusiastically embraced the narratives, stories and culture of white America that they have no use for Black people and the Black community. They have thoroughly rejected most everything about their history and culture, deeming it unworthy of their time and attention. The brilliant Afro-French philosopher Frantz Fanon addressed this phenomenon in his 1952 work, “Black Skin, White Mask,” theorizing that the divided self-perception of the Black Subject who has lost his native cultural origin and embraced the culture of the Mother Country, produces an inferiority complex in the mind of the Black Subject, who then will try to appropriate and imitate the culture of the colonizer

Mistreating Black Children

As scholar Stacey Patton has written, corporal punishment is deeply embedded in Christianity and Western culture, and in African-American culture it is related to slavery and Jim Crow segregation. America has exerted an extreme amount of control over the Black body through centuries of slavery, lynching, sexual violence, reproductive legislation, surveillance, segregation, mass incarceration, police practices and popular entertainment. So those who subject Black children to beatings are mimicking the disciplinary methods used by enslavers. As Patton notes, Black parents have responded to this systemic violence by debasing their children through harsh physical punishment —behavior that the Black community deems a core feature of Black identity, quality parenting and responsible citizenship. But the research community for the last 50 years has produced evidence on the negative impact that hitting has on children’s developing bodies and brains.

This sounds like you Piff from this thread alone.
Tell me what things I did that sound like that and I'll tell you why it's bullshyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

You still were defending reddit in the thread about the anti-black sections they had over there. And notice how I said SF "lite". Obviously a site with 170 million people isn't a one note community but it's funny how the most offensive anti-black posts usually get plenty of upvotes.

Still using that bullshyt lie that @No_bammer_weed likes to push? :duck:

And what "bigotry" are you cramping about this time that makes you believe that nonsense?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

:mjlol:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's victim blaming. Police are held to a higher standard for a reason because their job is to protect the people. If they can't do that...or handle a situation involving teens...basically kids...then that's a problem. You shouldn't be telling teens how to act you should be telling the police in this situation to control themselves and not resort to excessive force when it's not necessary.

I guess in your mind too...women that get raped deserved it cause they weren't wearing boxes that hid their bodies.

See why that's bad logic to use?
In a perfect world you dont run up on police like they did breh.

If my teen is in a crip hood w/ all red and gets shot. Im wanna know what he was doing. Ima blame him, fukk a victim blame i want him to live.

Ok, breh you win. Keep expecting cops to change while using your kids as test dummies.lol

not mine though.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tears of a coooooooooooon:mjcry:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You still were defending reddit in the thread about the anti-black sections they had over there. And notice how I said SF "lite". Obviously a site with 170 million people isn't a one note community but it's funny how the most offensive anti-black posts usually get plenty of upvotes.

Still using that bullshyt lie that @No_bammer_weed likes to push? :duck:

And what "bigotry" are you cramping about this time that makes you believe that nonsense?
@No_bammer_weed is a good man.