Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
But at least I'm not a whiney little bytch like you who seems to think that your experiences should apply to anyone and that the world owes you something so you come online and cry all day who has absolutely NO NUANCE whatsoever when it comes to talking about social issues, no drive to think critically, unbiased, or from the perspective of others with an eternal (and irritating) victim complex who has never ONCE actually understood the stuff that I've said on this site.
You're happy being around only black people? Good for you, whatever makes you feel fine but don't try to shame people for liking to interact with all people and the fact is that in my life one thing is clear, all people are pieces of shyt and arbitrary lines like race, religion, and sexuality have no bearing on the quality of the persons character so the sooner that people like you get over themselves the sooner we can or progress as a species.

In every post from you you're bytching about how racist we are and how we're such bigots but yet you hype up Reddit which only pulls out the liberalism for LGBT stories. For every other story, it turns into SF Lite. And why keep posting at the "black SF" if you hate this place so much? :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
kIzhv7o.gif

:heh: just having fun outchea

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
In every post from you you're bytching about how racist we are and how we're such bigots but yet you hype up Reddit which only pulls out the liberalism for LGBT stories. For every other story, it turns into SF Lite. And why keep posting at the "black SF" if you hate this place so much? :skip:
Reddit doesn't only put out liberalism for gay stories they also get hate the site is an amalgamation of many different beliefs and subs dedicated to those beliefs and so it's not all racist at all I just use it to illustrate the type of racist I'm talking about.
When they sire tried to officially enforce gays redpillers and other people were freaking out.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man shut yo fuccboi ass up and don't quote me anymore.

You the c00n cause you rationalize and defend police brutality against blacks...
Ive never had one interaction with you outside of this convo yet you sum up everything about me cause i dont 100% agree w/ you in one instance and then condemn me. Sounds just like those whites.

Who said anything about defending brutality. If i run up in a coo and he shoots me im wrong for run'n up.

Like i said you cant anwser my questions cause it might make you think rationally for half a second.

Send your kids to die breh.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But its you militants thats mad that whites dont want you around though. On some why yall dont want us here? Why yall call the cops? Its cool if you say nikka.:mindblown:

But me saying, if you go round there expect to be treated differently and you better act right is c00ning?

Send your kids to die just to complain about racism. Smh

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Ive never had one interaction with you outside of this convo yet you sum up everything about me cause i dont 100% agree w/ you in one instance and then condemn me. Sounds just like those whites.

Who said anything about defending brutality. If i run up in a coo and he shoots me im wrong for run'n up.

Like i said you cant anwser my questions cause it might make you think rationally for half a second.

Send your kids to die breh.
It's victim blaming. Police are held to a higher standard for a reason because their job is to protect the people. If they can't do that...or handle a situation involving teens...basically kids...then that's a problem. You shouldn't be telling teens how to act you should be telling the police in this situation to control themselves and not resort to excessive force when it's not necessary.

I guess in your mind too...women that get raped deserved it cause they weren't wearing boxes that hid their bodies.

See why that's bad logic to use?