Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Daps
Don't need a loan... any majority black area caN pool resources to have a pool if they wanted.
Quite a few middle-class blacks have pools in their backyard, so kids in the subdivision can use it if there's a party. We also have community pools available as well. I don't think Mckinney, TX has much of a black community since the city is only 11% black.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
c00ns ain't hearing you though. They can't live without white friends, they'd rather lose out or not have any blacks friends than to not associate with whites beyond a neutral level.
It's ridiculous and rational to expect black people to not interact with an entire segment of the population/develop positive relationships with them and down right dumb to judge them for It.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should hang up the "whites only" signs while they're at it too.

Yall are becoming the problem.

Ole please except me into your neighborshoods white man. Oh please take my money white man.

Even though they shyt you you. Then let the white mans sons call you nikka and be cool with it.:snoop: you dudes is lost.

Bet you dont run up on a cop like those dudes did though. Bet you dont pop shyt to the cops like that chick did, yeah but im the c00n.

But you want me to defend those teens like that was smart to do, ok. We knkw cops is killing all the more reason to avoid situations but yall wanna harp on white men arent fair.!WE fukkING ALREADY KNOW THIS NOW WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERNT.

Yall some internet clowns thinking yall making some points agreeing with each other blindly.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
married with children was tame compared to them shows inthe 50s. they had no problem making jokes out of beating women.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yall are becoming the problem.

Ole please except me into your neighborshoods white man. Oh please take my money white man.

Even though they shyt you you. Then let the white mans sons call you nikka and be cool with it.:snoop: you dudes is lost.

Bet you dont run up on a cop like those dudes did though. Bet you dont pop shyt to the cops like that chick did, yeah but im the c00n.

But you want me to defend those teens like that was smart to do, ok. We knkw cops is killing all the more reason to avoid situations but yall wanna harp on white men arent fair.!WE fukkING ALREADY KNOW THIS NOW WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERNT.

Yall some internet clowns thinking yall making some points agreeing with each other blindly.
Man shut yo fuccboi ass up and don't quote me anymore.

You the c00n cause you rationalize and defend police brutality against blacks...

ceezy

Pro
Daps
The combat roll that cop did at the beginning of the video
IhNrMiZ.jpg

:whoo::shaq2:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Can you blame Piffery, he was raised to be Uncle Ruckus Jr. He used to get slapped for trying to be shyt.
The only reason people like you say that is because you grossly misinterpret my beliefs and ignore things that I post.
And you don't know how I was raised.