Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
"Casebolt has apparently deleted his Twitter and Linkedin accounts"

sure :russ:

HE deleted them :mjlol:

this is typical police protocol. delete any incriminating evidence from the officer that looks bad on the department.

department: "delete ANYTHING that could be used to make him seem racially bias :whoa:"

I was on his LinkedIn, too, I should've grabbed screencaps

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I use to live in mckinney, its alot of black people moving into the collin county area usually from other states. When teens graduate high school they dipp the fukk outta there becuase its no opportunities there but dead end jobs & boredom
Sounds like where I grew up in Pittsburgh.

Nothing but dead end jobs & boredom. And racism.

That's why I dipped out to NYC. I just couldn't imagine living in an area like that again.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There is no question really, that brother will be sentenced to death.

Now, a white man killing a black cop doing that shyt to his daughter...that might play out in a more interesting fashion. Although, I'd expect him to get off.

Well it is in the best interest of this country they not let a black man getaway with this. It's important for the cameras to be rolling. Plus the entire country would need to stay abreast of the case, to avoid fukkery.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
But let dude tell it all blacks are livng pay check to pay check, only spending their money on necessities. I'm Definitely not dismissing the population of us who are genuinely struggling, but there's a good portion of us who use what we have frivolously, myself included. I think it would benefit us all to pool our resources. Dr King said the same thing too :manny:

:what:

there's a good portion of ALL ethnicities that spend their money frivolously.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I've already dealt with racism and adversity in my life :russ:
My mom was a drug dealer jail bird.
My sister was a gangbanger.
I've stayed in group homes.
I lost contact with my baby brothers for years.
I've been bullied relentlessly.
I've had friends who were racist that I had to drop (it's possible it's just that they had a cognitive dissonance between me and other black people or had that new wave diet racism)
I've been called ****** while I walked down the street.
I've never had negative contact with the police which I'll admit :ehh:
I've never knowingly been racially profiled :yeshrug:
I've never been assaulted because of my race :ld:
I've never faced discrimination from white people when it came to getting help with stuff like programs and jobs in fact white people I know have been the biggest help in getting me a long in life :manny:
I don't drive yet so I've never faced a DWB
There's a lot of stuff I haven't experienced yet and I'll admit that :obama:
But at least I'm not a whiney little bytch like you who seems to think that your experiences should apply to anyone and that the world owes you something so you come online...

I didn't read any of this shyt.

You fugazi breh.

You said you weren't black on here....Then said you were. Then said you were white. Why should I believe anything you say? For all we know you could be some white kid trolling a black forum...you need more people b.

And you're positioning yourself somehow higher than. Me based on this forum...

Whereas...In my real life I'm handling business...work a full time job...ya know what...that doesn't matter I don't even care what you think of me. You sound like a fukking cracker saying my commentary on race and racism...is "whining" in fact I'm just convinced you are. No black person says this shyt.

Go back to reddit and defend black people...you've already spent your time in this thread sh1tting on black people and defending white people like you usually do.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:what:

there's a good portion of ALL ethnicities that spend their money frivolously.
You can't compare them to us.

Whites had a 400+ head start to wealth and power. And we all know how and why that happened.
Jews have their own financial gains and control and Israel.
Asians have their own home countries where they produce their own goods to sell in their own stores and make goods for dawn near the whole world.
Hispanics have their own countries, resources, factories, and production...
What do black people in america...hell around the world have?

That's why we stay losing...so because others do it it's not bad that we do it? We don't have a foundation to even build a house on....others are building whole neighborhoods in comparison.

Daps
Ha!

:banderas:Yooo I didn't expect this response:skip:

Ok whatever you say but.... if u know everything else about me.... then I'm pretty sure you know you don't wanna square up.:leostare:

nikka I got like 15 years of boxing, 8 of m thai.

:sas2: 1 year of bjj....

plus raise in a slum :ufdup:

How about this.... read my sig. You come here I won't beat the fukk nikka outta you, maybe I'll put you on a Lil project or something, put a Lil cash in your dusty pockets... teach you some shyt, :ehh:

Sorta lIke a son:obama:

Then you too can have bytch nikkas mad:umad:

And @Poitier

Are ya'll really fukking fighting in this thread? :what:

The nerve of you two. This is something much, much bigger than yourselves. Get the fukk out of here with your destructive banter. :camby:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can't compare them to us.

Whites had a 400+ head start to wealth and power. And we all know how and why that happened.
Jews have their own financial gains and control and Israel.
Asians have their own home countries where they produce their own goods to sell in their own stores and make goods for dawn near the whole world.
Hispanics have their own countries, resources, factories, and production...
What do black people in america...hell around the world have?

That's why we stay losing...so because others do it it's not bad that we do it? We don't have a foundation to even build a house on....others are building whole neighborhoods in comparison.

I keep saying that exact shyt. Everybody else had a 400+ year head start and nobody else gets hit harder by policies than us. Laws are literally made to keep up from doing shyt.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Stay away from white, speak to them only if necessary, don't engage yourself in any activities that involves being around them, why is that so hard to understand for blacks folks, they don't like you and they never will.

c00ns ain't hearing you though. They can't live without white friends, they'd rather lose out or not have any blacks friends than to not associate with whites beyond a neutral level.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I didn't read any of this shyt.

You fugazi breh.

You said you weren't black on here....Then said you were. Then said you were white. Why should I believe anything you say? For all we know you could be some white kid trolling a black forum...you need more people b.

And you're positioning yourself somehow higher than. Me based on this forum...

Whereas...In my real life I'm handling business...work a full time job...ya know what...that doesn't matter I don't even care what you think of me. You sound like a fukking cracker saying my commentary on race and racism...is "whining" in fact I'm just convinced you are. No black person says this shyt.

Go back to reddit and defend black people...you've already spent your time in this thread sh1tting on black people and defending white people like you usually do.
I've never claimed I wasn't black on this site.
You're pulling that out of your ass.
There's members in here who don't like me but they can attest to me being consistent on that.
But say what you wanna say.
Your commentary on race is whining, that's what you do on this site.
You whine.